i like how i look in the mirror but i don't like how i look in the camera do i still need a surgery?

ryuken

ryuken

pharmacist
i will probably get a few surgeries but i don't see any of my insecurities at the mirror

but when i look in the camera(not pictures just camera) all my insecurities appear

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Debetro and thorns
u might just not be photogenic rip. But being photogenic is so brutal bc u look good irl and in motion but sub-5 in pics, meaning online dating is literally impossbile for you unless you want to get an arrest warrant out for you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: serialcoper, thorns and ryuken
i will probably get a few surgeries but everytime i don't see any of my insecurities at the mirror

but when i look in the camera(not pictures just camera) all my insecurities appear
no

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and ryuken
it's because you're not photogenic, and also because from the phone camera the asymmetries are more noticeable and there is a lot of distortion. try using two mirrors to cancel the mirror image of just one, it gives you a more realistic image of yourself

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ryuken and thorns
but dw im in the same boat as you, if u have one bad feature (doesnt have to be major), it ruins ur entire face in photos which fucking sucks. For me i have a bit of excess uee and it makes my eyes look fucked when my uee isnt even that bad and ive shown it to a few org users on discord

• +1
  • So Sad
but dw im in the same boat as you, if u have one bad feature (doesnt have to be major), it ruins ur entire face in photos which fucking sucks. For me i have a bit of excess uee and it makes my eyes look fucked when my uee isnt even that bad and ive shown it to a few org users on discord
same fuck

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
u might just not be photogenic rip. But being photogenic is so brutal bc u look good irl and in motion but sub-5 in pics, meaning online dating is literally impossbile for you unless you want to get an arrest warrant out for you
nobody looks good irl but sub5 in pics jfl
if your good looking your good looking
mirror makes you overestimate your looks as well

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, Autismcel and ryuken
nobody looks good irl but sub5 in pics jfl
if your good looking your good looking
mirror makes you overestimate your looks as well
View attachment 3052539
i was exaggerating when i said sub-5 but yea ur right. The only genuine way to tell if ur subhuman or not is how by others percieve you and how you are treated by both men and women alike. But in most mirrors, i look pretty identical and when i say this, my eye area looks the same in every mirror even if i look like shit in one mirror and good in the other, why is that?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copeful, thorns and ryuken
i was exaggerating when i said sub-5 but yea ur right. The only genuine way to tell if ur subhuman or not is how by others percieve you and how you are treated by both men and women alike. But in most mirrors, i look pretty identical and when i say this, my eye area looks the same in every mirror even if i look like shit in one mirror and good in the other, why is that?
probably the lighting

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Autismcel
I look like shit when I know who is taking my picture, better when I don't know.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, thorns, Autismcel and 1 other person
probably the lighting
even in bad lighting my eye area looks the almost the same, it's just cameras that make my eye area truecel looking

• +1
  • So Sad
I look like shit when I know who is taking my picture, better when I don't know.
Because of the pressure you feel, and you make some weird expressions

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Darkeningstar
idk man
maybe try taking a candid video and see how it looks there
i think in motion video is the best representation
you subconsciously fraud in the mirror so you might be squinting or something, that might be why