I like shaking my ass to this song

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage

Dancing is so liberating ngl, makes you feel like a woman. And this song is catchy af too 😝😝😝😝

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3962, Butthurt Dweller and 1 other person
Twerk it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Butthurt Dweller
Gayest thread of today

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighTGymcel, chadpreetinthemaking, Blitz and 5 others
58666A5A D609 49C8 89F3 2642BCDEB70C

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962

• Ugh..
Reactions: HighTGymcel
Why does this place attract so many Faggots?

Is it because Subhumanity=Faggotry?

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, HighTGymcel, DarkTriadPeerReview and 1 other person

It's still doesn't add up.

Plenty of Subhumans with high T. it must be that cursed western diet and the Jew infested Estrogen water that's causing this.

• +1
It's still doesn't add up.

Plenty of Subhumans with high T. it must be that cursed western diet and the Jew infested Estrogen water that's causing this.

i have high T actually i just dont like it 😅😅😅😅

• Woah
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
i have high T actually i just dont like it 😅😅😅😅

How can that be?

High T yet you want to be a Woman? is it psychological damage? do you have gender dysphoria?

How can that be?

High T yet you want to be a Woman? is it psychological damage? do you have gender dysphoria?

it feels better. it feels more normal, more appropriate. i feel more confident, more liberated that way

it feels better. it feels more normal, more appropriate. i feel more confident, more liberated that way

Yeah sounds like gender dysphoria.

Have you been to a doctor about it?

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel and Deleted member 3962
Discussion

nice discussion bro, it was fun discussing how fun ass shaking is

Yeah sounds like gender dysphoria.

Have you been to a doctor about it?

what the fuck is the point of being manly when you are an incel loser on the inside???? you will never be a man wiithout sex. never. you will always feel like an asexual boy. why waste life trying to be something you cant?

what the fuck is the point of being manly when you are an incel loser on the inside???? you will never be a man wiithout sex. never. you will always feel like an asexual boy. why waste life trying to be something you cant?

Who's talking about being a 'manly man'? you're talking about feeling 'liberated' when you're (i assume) crossdressing. that doesn't seem like an asexual trait. more like opposite.

The truth is you will never be a Man if you're passive tbh. i see so many Subhumans with gfs and wives because they're very direct and just don't give a fuck.

i see so many Subhumans with gfs and wives because they're very direct and just don't give a fuck.

well, i don't

? you're talking about feeling 'liberated' when you're (i assume) crossdressing. that doesn't seem like an asexual trait. more like opposite.

its exhilarating to cross dress and put on makeup. i get a high fom it. more high than lifting weights like a retard and walking around ripped while skinny fat pretty bois who dont know what a dumbell is walk around with girls that are better than any girl i have beeen rejected by

well, i don't

Varies from place to place i guess.

its exhilarating to cross dress and put on makeup. i get a high fom it. more high than lifting weights like a retard and walking around ripped while skinny fat pretty bois who dont know what a dumbell is walk around with girls that are better than any girl i have beeen rejected by

Again sounds like gender dysphoria. idk why anybody would (or could) feel that way otherwise.

I don't understand how you could get high from putting on makeup and crossdressing but, it is what it is. in a way that's a truecel trait too.

• So Sad
Reactions: I'mme
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
please fuck yourself (literally) and post the vid like zesto did

• +1
no it doesnt. you can get more validation than you would as an incel

That's not much of an achievement lol.

What i meant by 'trap naturally leads to rope' is the fact that Many Transgenders rope because they realise they'll never be real Women.

• +1

What i meant by 'trap naturally leads to rope' is the fact that Many Transgenders rope because they realise they'll never be real Women.
Also because the lifespan of a trap is 18-25

after that you’re an abomination even if u could pass before

• +1

but the point isnt to become a real woman but to be seen as a genderless nonmale person

• Hmm...
what if i told that its actually a girl with oily hair and not makeup?

Then i would be surprised.

It legit looks like a young guy. maybe it's the angle idk.

• +1
Then i would be surprised.

It legit looks like a young guy. maybe it's the angle idk.

see, you cant tell. and you want others not be able to tell as well.

as a man, face it, you are only judged by your sexual success. as a trap, noone cares about that. people will just asume you are gay and accept you because society nowdays is acceptive to every gender but incel men

• +1
Reactions: Blitz

as a man, face it, you are only judged by your sexual success. as a trap, noone cares about that. people will just asume you are gay and accept you because society nowdays is acceptive to every gender but incel men
how have u not been banned by knajjid yet

Yes i can't tell from a singe picture, but masc Women do exist so it's not really that much of a surprise.

Nah not from where i'm from. this is a western thing.

But you know society's fucked when they're more acceptive of Genderbender whatever weirdos than of Lonely virgin Men. just lol,

The depressing truth

But you know society's fucked when they're more acceptive of Genderbender whatever weirdos than of Lonely virgin Men. just lol,
Virgin UNATTRACTIVE men

well, i don't

wait... you cross dress and put on make up?

But you know society's fucked when they're more acceptive of Genderbender whatever weirdos than of Lonely virgin Men. just lo

its good my friend, its good.

yeah

yeah
because knajjid is a homophobe

I M NOT THE GUY IN MY AVI
The depressing truth

see, looksmaxxing is not a solution. if you are 25+, even if you do gain 2-3, chances are that you wont find anythin cause most girls are taken. you are still an incel and all your success depends on getting laid sadly

Last edited:
  • +1