I like sitting in pin drop silence

nattycel

nattycel

Hopeless
the type of silence in which I can hear my heartbeat and veins in my forehead beating.

It helps if your try to concentrate hard aswel and try to be in the moment.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Sometimes I like to just sit and stare at myself in the mirror for hours in complete silence

Can't stand silence

makes the auditory hallucinations louder, and being sat in the dark, bored out my mind can make them start

Sometimes I like to just sit and stare at myself in the mirror for hours in complete silence
iEWxvil.gif

Can't stand silence

makes the auditory hallucinations louder, and being sat in the dark, bored out my mind can make them start
Silence is to be cherished not something to get bored by.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moving my hands to type this thread has taken away significant zen from my
acquired tranquility.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba
the type of silence in which I can hear my heartbeat and veins in my forehead beating.

It helps if your try to concentrate hard aswel and try to be in the moment.
u should get into transcendental medication.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
I usually listen to music while I LDAR in my room but sometimes I like to sit complete silence tbh. I love it when it rains and all I can hear are raindrops and nothing else.

Same man. Feels good to be good looking, this site has turned me into a narcy fag.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I usually listen to music while I LDAR in my room but sometimes I like to sit complete silence tbh. I love it when it rains and all I can hear are raindrops and nothing else.
Music is the devils instrument of mind control.

• +1
Only if you listen to mainstream pop garbage.
I don't think it's this simple bud.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was a Mason working for the devil. We would consider his work
neither mainstream nor pop garbage.

Same man. Feels good to be good looking, this site has turned me into a narcy fag.
Same. I'm looking at myself and smiling in the gym mirror and sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have sex with myself. I think it would be the most fulfilling thing of all time

Same. I'm looking at myself and smiling in the gym mirror and sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have sex with myself. I think it would be the most fulfilling thing of all time
Do you work on your flexibility in the gym? could you relieve yourself if you wanted without
using your hands?

Do you work on your flexibility in the gym? could you relieve yourself if you wanted without
using your hands?
I've always been naturally flexible especially in my back area so it's a possibility

• +1
i love silence

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel