I like sports now

mug

mug

Kraken
when I was a kid / teen i never understood why people liked sports because its boring and watching others play instead of playing is stupid, and i also thought sports didnt provide any value to the country...

but i understand sports now and I like watching them I feel alot more connected to society while watching and sports provide entertainment for men, competition, teaches kids the value of hard work and team work, and its also the art of becoming the best of the best at your sport... and athletes are moggers because they get paid to play a game

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jova
I like playing them but hate watching them tbh

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and mug
I like playing them but hate watching them tbh
i never understood it, but now i found that i like watching football...

i was such an autistic kid hating sports and the kids that said they want to be a pro athlete, now i understand it and i wish i played in school

• +1
Reactions: ey88
i never understood it, but now i found that i like watching football...

i was such an autistic kid hating sports and the kids that said they want to be a pro athlete, now i understand it and i wish i played in school
I don’t mind watching them I guess, just would rather do other things, can be fun tho watching with your friends having a beer

• +1
Reactions: mug
I don’t mind watching them I guess, just would rather do other things, can be fun tho watching with your friends having a beer
for sure, I think soccer is fun to play

• +1
for sure, I think soccer is fun to play
I used to play soccer, baseball, and basketball when I was younger

• +1
Reactions: mug
All of my friends play lacrosse, it seems fun, did you like it?
yeah its like football but alot more coordinated because you can sort of tackle people. the equipment is expensive but i think its underrated and alot of fun

• +1