"I like tall men" tee hee

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Sersiouly .. it's so fucking common on Plentyoffish to read about a foids liking for tall men.

I get the feeling if you're bald, ugly or even ethnic you stand a tiny tiny chance with them...

But if you're short.. it's completely game over.

2Bk6cr9.jpg

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, BigBiceps and Deleted member 685
SPOILER Screenshot 20190822 183204 Instagram

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 2095 and 11 others
Sersiouly .. it's so fucking common on Plentyoffish to read about a foids liking for tall men.

I get the feeling if you're bald, ugly or even ethnic you stand a tiny tiny chance with them...

2Bk6cr9.jpg
Life is not fair. It's hell but with ridicculous amount of hard work you can make it.

Bro being 6 ft 2 is god mode ACTIVATED

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000 and Ethnicope
i fucking hate women
why are they so fucking disgusting?

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
Almost every girl I know wants a broad shouldered guy that is at least 15cm+ taller than her. Then they'll look at your face.

• JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
I dunno why but it seems to be acceptable for them to write this shit about height.

I never read "good looking men only" for example

I need to vent here because this pisses me right off. So society is cool with women saying shit like ‘I only want to date tall men’ yet not cool with men saying ‘I don’t want to date fat women’. Etc.

Society is doomed.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, fakemeta., Arkantos and 2 others
they would say the same about dick size and chad faces if it was more socially normal. keep in mind that a lot of sluts on tinder require a certain dick size, because they are more "anonymous" there.
saying they look for tall guys is "normal" for them, they wont get hated for it by society

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

2Bk6cr9.jpg
Meanwhile if you put on your profile that you like slim women and don't like fat women, you will get banned from POF. If you have a paid membership they will just take your money

And fat women just need to eat less. You can't improve your height

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000 and jefferson
The fact that it is socially acceptable for women to publicly state on POF that they don't want short men while it is socially unacceptable for men to say they don't want fat women proves that society is gynocentric. Point this out on r/inceltears and see if they actually won't censor/ban you for a change. Since it doesn't fit their just world narrative.

I already got banned from r/inceltears. They have absolutely no interest in free speech. If they had a debate here with us or in neutral territory, they would lose.

Btw my Chink girlfriend claims to be 160cm tall. And when I stood next to her side by side it didn't appear like I was a lot taller than her even when she's wearing regular Nike runners (not the ones that givey ou platform) so I think she's telling the truth about her height. I'm only 7cm taller than her. But that doesn't discount the fact that a lot of women on POF are superficial as fuck. I see 5'2" women on POF wanting 5'11"+ men. Only like 14% of the male population in the United States is 6'+. And it's even lower here in Toronto because we have a lot of short ethnik immigrants. Have fun with your cats ladies. While my 5'3" Chink is getting bareback sex regularly and affection (and she gets to show me off to her chink girlfriends) with her sexy 5'6" manlet Chadlite bf.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Arkantos and jefferson
height is cope

I hate when women think it’s cute when they do that hehe shit

They tend to want and order more and more, culture fosters that

I need to vent here because this pisses me right off. So society is cool with women saying shit like ‘I only want to date tall men’ yet not cool with men saying ‘I don’t want to date fat women’. Etc.

Society is doomed.

Attachments

• 65D2B72F-EEEF-4101-86D6-56DAEB989AC3.jpeg
    65D2B72F-EEEF-4101-86D6-56DAEB989AC3.jpeg
    16.8 KB · Views: 4
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back