I like this girl but she’s older so I don’t have a chance

Xtra

Xtra

there’s a girl at my college i talked to a few times who i really like, i don’t wanna make this some worship post so i’ll keep it short i’ll just say she’s very cute facially, great high e body, she acts like the opposite of todays sluts she wasn’t loud or rude at all, wasn’t a generic npc bimbo who only talks about vanilla lattes. and no she wasn’t in some weird subculture like goth or emo either. she also had just as much computer knowledge as me somehow. possibly the only female who i could talk to for more than an hour without frauding and i really liked how she looked too

the catch is that shes 29 (im 19) so even if i was normal minded and better looking she wouldn’t go with me

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Chadeep and Darkeningstar
she acts like the opposite of todays sluts she wasn’t loud or rude at all, wasn’t a generic npc bimbo who only talks about vanilla lattes.
I know a few, and in many cases it's the same old thing

you could still try

I fucked my 48 year old neighbor who was my friend for quite awhile until we got closer. we are still just friends though but before I got my gf we were friends with benefits.

is she married or previously married?

you could still try

I fucked my 48 year old neighbor who was my friend for quite awhile until we got closer. we are still just friends though but before I got my gf we were friends with benefits.

damn but was it even worth fucking her? 48 is older than both of my parents, i don’t think i would be willing to fuck a woman that age, doesn’t seem attractive at all. im fine with a woman who’s a bit older than me (as in 25-35) but not 50

as far as i am aware the girl is single and has never been married, but this is an attractive 29 yr old, not a woman who’s almost 50

• +1
Reactions: h111
damn but was it even worth fucking her? 48 is older than both of my parents, i don’t think i would be willing to fuck a woman that age, doesn’t seem attractive at all. im fine with a woman who’s a bit older than me (as in 25-35) but not 50

as far as i am aware the girl is single and has never been married, but this is an attractive 29 yr old, not a woman who’s almost 50
nah she actually still looked decent with no sagging or nothing. she was quite fit too. she was divorced and lived on her own since her son moved out.

also how old are you? your parents must've had you young if that is older than both of your parents.

nah she actually still looked decent with no sagging or nothing. she was quite fit too. she was divorced and lived on her own since her son moved out.
what race was she? i can only imagine a top tier white woman still looking fine at 48
also how old are you? your parents must've had you young if that is older than both of your parents.
19, both my parents are 38

• Woah
Reactions: owlofathena
what race was she? i can only imagine a top tier white woman still looking fine at 48

We’re the same age but my parents are 20 years older :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Earth Dollar
she was from China
damn they had you at a really young age

my mom was 36 she had me and my dad was 46

had my brother and sister even later

• +1
the catch is that shes 29 (im 19) so even if i was normal minded and better looking she wouldn’t go with me
Wow, that's almost a MILF, you shouldn't worry about a relationship with her, just sex would be enough, have you tried talking to her?
 04b9df5e 5bc2 46ef 9f8c ac89da68636d

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and SidharthTheSlayer
Give me your NT

We’re the same age but my parents are 20 years older :feelskek:
she was from China

damn they had you at a really young age

my mom was 36 she had me and my dad was 46

had my brother and sister even later
fucking hell yea i never thought about it but you just reminded me there’s people born to parents who can barely have kids anymore, maybe i should be glad to have young parents, they won’t die until im old

Wow, that's almost a MILF, you shouldn't worry about a relationship with her, just sex would be enough, have you tried talking to her?
View attachment 3015124
nah id rather enter a relationship with her than date any annoying slut my age

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Give me your NT
you’re on the wrong thread, im not NT i can barely talk to girls. maybe 0.5% of them i can talk to and the girl in my post is one of them

• Hmm...
Reactions: LevantinePsycho
fucking hell yea i never thought about it but you just reminded me there’s people born to parents who can barely have kids anymore, maybe i should be glad to have young parents, they won’t die until im old
well there's pros and cons

my parents had time to build up quite a bit of wealth before they had me so I could live comfortably

plus older parents generally are more responsible and know more about life imo

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
well there's pros and cons

my parents had time to build up quite a bit of wealth before they had me so I could live comfortably

plus older parents generally are more responsible and know more about life imo
yes true, people should have kids not at 19 like my parents did, not at 40+ like yours did but rather at late 20s to early 30s

my parents are somewhat fine now but they’re still immature compared to others, as for wealth my mom makes more money than my dad lmao that should tell you everything about my situation

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
you could still try

How old are u

you can have her, 29 still no ring she is desesperate

Take her and go all in for her, and in 3-4 years maximum make the first child with her (you don't want her to get too old without a baby because things get complicated after)

wait so both your parents had you at 18 wtf you parents must have been high school sweethearts then.
they had me at 19. and yes they only had one partner (each other) they started dating at 12

• +1
Just pure all in, take two shot of tequila and tell her u like her, then dissapear i bet 20 buck she'll come back

you could still try

Lucky. Did she have good ass and tits?

Just pure all in, take two shot of tequila and tell her u like her, then dissapear i bet 20 buck she'll come back
but theres no way she’s still unmarried at age 29/30 because no man wants her, if she was ugly or a midget i wouldn’t be lusting after her and i wouldn’t have made this thread

but theres no way she’s still unmarried at age 29/30 because no man wants her, if she was ugly or a midget i wouldn’t be lusting after her and i wouldn’t have made this thread
feminism destroyed women a lot of sexy foid still unmaried at that age

yo stfu stop finding excuse before you live your life in full regret u faggotcel, DO IT

Just Do It Shia GIF by MOODMAN