I Like to compare autism with Being in a trance, Absent minded, living in your own head

_MVP_

_MVP_

c sisyphus IQ
Thats why i think autists enjoy the following music Genres: Goa, dnb, psytrance

It feels good to be autistic.

But its a disadvantage in nt conversations

I'm not sure If I have autism or just avoidant personality disorder.

I'm not sure If I have autism or just avoidant personality disorder.
Do U feel Like Ur in Trance/Meditation (Autist) or are you Always in the Moment, and Not Absent minded? (NT)

Do U feel Like Ur in Trance/Meditation (Autist) or are you Always in the Moment, and Not Absent minded? (NT)
the first one more so. But i do have diagnosed adhd so that could explain it. I did take an autism test online and got like 33/40 which meant significant signs of autism. But idk.

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
the first one more so. But i do have diagnosed adhd so that could explain it. I did take an autism test online and got like 33/40 which meant significant signs of autism. But idk.
Yes adhd and autism Go Hand in Hand. Difficulty focusing (but hyperfocus on Things that interest you)

Yes adhd and autism Go Hand in Hand. Difficulty focusing (but hyperfocus on Things that interest you)
I definitely hyper focus on particular hobbies or interests. And I am absolutely horrible at small talk but can talk for hours about things I'm interested in

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
I definitely hyper focus on particular hobbies or interests. And I am absolutely horrible at small talk but can talk for hours about things I'm interested in
Ottism confirmed.

I have autism & adhd