I like to dissect girls

D

Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature
Did you know I'm utterly insane?

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and Deleted member 23558
American Psycho, i need to watch it

Random but in school I never got to do that thing where you dissect a frog like in the movies is that a thing?

@Vermilioncore

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Inject test 500 mg + AIs you will do it for no reason

Random but in school I never got to do that thing where you dissect a frog like in the movies is that a thing?

@Vermilioncore
Idk never did it either. Would love to dissect some hoe tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31457 and Deleted member 32325
Cringiest line in that movie jfl. Makes me cage so hard even if it’s irony.

The book mogs
it is terrible

half of the book is literally bateman only talking and describing the clothes of his companions and the other half is him killing people in weird ways

mary harron did a great job adapting the film

@Vermilioncore
Yeah, we dissected a bunch of shit, culminating in a dissection of a fetal pig, which took weeks or even a month. I went to an absolute shit public school but my biology teacher was awesome. I remember so much from that class, which was 25 years ago. Also, one day we had Mr. Smith as a sub and we dumped all this alcoholic shit on one of the desks and lit it on fire, and there was this giant bonfire, and he was just sitting there reading his paper with this giant blaze in front of him.

half of the book is literally bateman only talking and describing the clothes of his companions and the other half is him killing people in weird ways
Yeh but it's funny cuz of how mental he sounds. Going into lengths describing soulless mainstream pop songs that have meaning. He's the type of guy that would be on this forum spamming retarded shit every single day here

mary harron did a great job adapting the film
Agreed. One of the rare instances where the movie surpasses the book. And an even rarer instance where a foid makes a decent piece of art.