I like upsetting sub8 women

saint

saint

Diamond
Chubby women, ugly women, mtbs, Asian women.

Whenever they smile at me or try to start convos, I’ll give them a blank stare or talk in a monotone voice with no eye contact. There’s times when I’m leading a convo with people, making jokes or laughing, and then I’ll see a girl smiling at me, giving IOIs. I’ll immediately go from laughing/smiling to a blank cold stare, and it makes them so upset and insecure.
Basically like this
IMG 2265
IMG 2264

I’ve done this to coworkers and they’d hate me so hard, they’d tell their other ugly coworkers that I’m an asshole. But eventually they’d warm up to me once I start acting nice and flirty

Sometimes, if I really want to troll, if I’m walking and I see a mid or ugly chick coming towards my direction, I’ll give an annoyed look and then completely turn around and go the opposite way. Just to be petty.

Maybe natural chadlites+ find them easy lays, but idgaf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Clqs and autistic_tendencies
  • JFL
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr
Chubby women, ugly women, mtbs, Asian women.

Whenever they smile at me or try to start convos, I’ll give them a blank stare or talk in a monotone voice with no eye contact. There’s times when I’m leading a convo with people, making jokes or laughing, and then I’ll see a girl smiling at me, giving IOIs. I’ll immediately go from laughing/smiling to a blank cold stare, and it makes them so upset and insecure.
Basically like this
View attachment 3128440View attachment 3128434

I’ve done this to coworkers and they’d hate me so hard, they’d tell their other ugly coworkers that I’m an asshole. But eventually they’d warm up to me once I start acting nice and flirty

Sometimes, if I really want to troll, if I’m walking and I see a mid or ugly chick coming towards my direction, I’ll give an annoyed look and then completely turn around and go the opposite way. Just to be petty.

Maybe natural chadlites+ find them easy lays, but idgaf
To Which celebrity would u compare urself :ogre::feelswhat:?