I like when he interrupts me

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
This one is definitely going into my future voice video outro

giphy.gif

Also, it's funny how r/RPW is more about being a good wife, while r/askTRP is all a bunch of phaggots being degenerates and commenting about the next useless ugly cockroach whore they want to fuck, then they'll post threads about how all women are whores who take 100 dicks in a week and they'll never get married because they would get divorceraped

• +1
Reactions: DOggo, ZyzzReincarnate and autistic_tendencies
so now we see why he's a male friend and not the one fucking her brains out

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
This one is definitely going into my future voice video outro

giphy.gif

Also, it's funny how r/RPW is more about being a good wife, while r/askTRP is all a bunch of phaggots being degenerates and commenting about the next useless ugly cockroach whore they want to fuck, then they'll post threads about how all women are whores who take 100 dicks in a week and they'll never get married because they would get divorceraped

It's over for personality cels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71 and auboutduprecipice
FUJC K KCKK KK MANN I NEED DEEP VOICE ASAPPP FUCKCK

VOICE HAS BEEN DEEPENINGG WITH AGE BUT I NEED A DEEP SEXY TONED VOICE FUAAAARK GOTTA INJECT T ASAP

@jefferson WILL IT WORK? GTFIH FAGGOT

_your_cat_is_ugly

0 points·2 days ago

My husband does the same and I find it attractive. I wouldn't use the word 'animal' to describe myself as I am clearly a human being but there is a side of me that really likes being infantilized by my husband and I get some validation from it. It's a bit of a double edged sword, though. When I actually want him to take me seriously he never does and there have been times when I am right but he still doesn't like admitting it.

When the coping. It's obvious foids are nothing but fuckholes

Just treat women like utter shit theory is legit

that subreddit femaledatingstrategy is all cope. they all think they have worth but then talk about their abusive exes that they stuck with for years. low in openness and low in agreeableness reigns supreme

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

VOICE HAS BEEN DEEPENINGG WITH AGE BUT I NEED A DEEP SEXY TONED VOICE FUAAAARK GOTTA INJECT T ASAP

help me buddyboyo

Idk

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope and ZyzzReincarnate
so now we see why he's a male friend and not the one fucking her brains out

I think you got it wrong

He boyfriend is interrupting her, then one of her friends will try to be polite and get back to the conversation before she was interrupted (but in reality, she doesn't give a fuck about going back to the topic because she liked being interrupted by her boyfriend and his deep voice)

I think you got it wrong

He boyfriend is interrupting her, then one of her friends will try to be polite and get back to the conversation before she was interrupted (but in reality, she doesn't give a fuck about going back to the topic because she liked being interrupted by her boyfriend and his deep voice)

yeah that's what i meant. the male friend tries to "help" her but yet that's the reason why he's only her friend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
thought everyone knew rpw was just filled with neckbeards roleplaying as women and fulfilling their fantasies.

• Hmm...

just inject t in vocal cords theory

I believe it does, but just fucking now, I remember a "staceylite" on hs commeting from nowhere how deep my voice was. I was even thinking early today about when me and my friends where going from class to class to tell everyone at the school about an event that we were doing, and when it was my turn to enter a room and ask for the attention of the class my friends started laughing because it looked like I was the principal, everyone got quite instantly :lul: , even my older brother has a deep voice and my dad got all cocky when he was doing a speech when he finished high school :lul:

Excuse me, can you remove the tumour that reading "RedPillWomen" gave me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
that subreddit femaledatingstrategy is all cope. they all think they have worth but then talk about their abusive exes that they stuck with for years. low in openness and low in agreeableness reigns supreme
That's just female nature treat them like trash

I believe it does, but just fucking now, I remember a "staceylite" on hs commeting from nowhere how deep my voice was. I was even thinking early today about when me and my friends where going from class to class to tell everyone at the school about an event that we were doing, and when it was my turn to enter a room and ask for the attention of the class my friends started laughing because it looked like I was the principal, everyone got quite instantly :lul: , even my older brother has a deep voice and my dad got all cocky when he was doing a speech when he finished high school :lul:
i have like no androgens in my fkn system, definitely super low dht naturally bc i dont grow body hair or facial hair whatsoever, even on my legs. im pale with a pretty twinklike voice despite being 6'3 with an insanely wide masculine frame. idk how this chit happens but i look pretty strange. prob just cuz im 17 and still developing but pretty often i see kids younger than me with voices way deeper and it pisses me off lol

i have like no androgens in my fkn system, definitely super low dht naturally bc i dont grow body hair or facial hair whatsoever, even on my legs. im pale with a pretty twinklike voice despite being 6'3 with an insanely wide masculine frame. idk how this chit happens but i look pretty strange. prob just cuz im 17 and still developing but pretty often i see kids younger than me with voices way deeper and it pisses me off lol

Lol, there was a kid on my last year on hs who had a voice pitch higher than every girl there, genetics is brutal. I think roids can make the voice deeper tbh especially if your voice isn't that deep, it will work just like it does with women who hd high pitch voice and got a tranny voice after a few cycles, that's the only legit reason to take roids tbh

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Lol, there was a kid on my last year on hs who had a voice pitch higher than every girl there, genetics is brutal. I think roids can make the voice deeper tbh especially if your voice isn't that deep, it will work just like it does with women who hd high pitch voice and got a tranny voice after a few cycles, that's the only legit reason to take roids tbh
ive noticed sarms making my voice deeper too. i did a voice benchmark on march and when i listen to it i can tell my voice has definitely gotten deeper since then, and even moreso from before and if it continues to deepen itll sound pretty good imo

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
absolutely over for voicecels

you dont need a deep voice, dont try to intentionally lower your voice. you will sound like a sperg. people who have good voice are good at speaking naturally as in they allow their timbre and natural pitch to come through. think about saying something before you say and try to make it as natural as possible. if you lie or are uncertain about your words, or try to rush through them then your pitch will be unnatural and usually higher.

• +1
ive noticed sarms making my voice deeper too. i did a voice benchmark on march and when i listen to it i can tell my voice has definitely gotten deeper since then, and even moreso from before and if it continues to deepen itll sound pretty good imo

That black guy that I forgot the name with a deep voice that played God in one of Jim Carey's movie claims he got his voice deeper by yawing a lot

That black guy that I forgot the name with a deep voice that played God in one of Jim Carey's movie claims he got his voice deeper by yawing a lot
morgan freeman? he does not have a deep voice jfl, really listen to his voice in a speech or something and tell me if that's what you think a deep voice is like. a deep voice is consistently at a low pitch. His voice is rich, that is why people like the sound. He has timbre and speaks in his natural pitch. same with james earl jones, rich voice. timbre is the sound that reverberates after speaking, that's what gives voices power. not deepness.

morgan freeman? he does not have a deep voice jfl, really listen to his voice in a speech or something and tell me if that's what you think a deep voice is like. a deep voice is consistently at a low pitch. His voice is rich, that is why people like the sound. He has timbre and speaks in his natural pitch. same with james earl jones, rich voice. timbre is the sound that reverberates after speaking, that's what gives voices power. not deepness.

not necessarily deep, but he claims it made it deeper.

JFL @ thinking I understand any of these shit, "timbre" "reverberates" :lul: , I've never understood these shit

This person is mentally ill and posts on r/childfree

>I used to decorate my birth control in college
5yqw5reovmmz.jpg