i like when my gf has guy friends , but not for the reason you’d think

swt

swt

larpwarrior
im sharing this because i’ve never heard anyone else feel this way, i tried searching my situation and not even reddit has anything similar.

let me start off with no, i am not a cuck
i don’t like the idea of my girlfriend being pounded by BBC. the reason why i like my girlfriend having guy friends is about the idea that it gives me that, she has connections with other guys but yet i’m the one she chose, it’s about feeling better than other people, i constantly crave the idea of being better than other dudes, other people overall, wanting to be better is all i want and this is why that turns me on, it’s really not about her, but me. it’s the idea that she could’ve chose all those niggers she talks to but she wants me because i’m better than they are, the feeling of being better is what turns me on.

does anyone feel the same??

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Shkreliii, WeiWei, BroMinBoss and 5 others
Too bad you dont have a girlfriend

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WeiWei, swt and NoaA99

Attachments

• IMG_7665.jpeg
    IMG_7665.jpeg
    426 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: BroMinBoss
jfl she doesn’t even have guy friends, but if she did:

Cant respond to ur img but dnr buddy
also that rio de janerio is the unfunniest shit ever put that filter on everything now

im sharing this because i’ve never heard anyone else feel this way, i tried searching my situation and not even reddit has anything similar.

i don’t like the idea of my girlfriend being pounded by BBC. the reason why i like my girlfriend having guy friends is about the idea that it gives me that, she has connections with other guys but yet i’m the one she chose, it’s about feeling better than other people, i constantly crave the idea of being better than other dudes, other people overall, wanting to be better is all i want and this is why that turns me on, it’s really not about her, but me. it’s the idea that she could’ve chose all those niggers she talks to but she wants me because i’m better than they are, the feeling of being better is what turns me on.

Idk about this one man, this sounds like a reddit post

STop lying cuck :lul:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mkhzee and swt
Cant respond to ur img but dnr buddy
also that rio de janerio is the unfunniest shit ever put that filter on everything now
‘unfunniest’

wasn’t ever meant to be funny stop talking out your ass :feelsuhh:..?

‘unfunniest’

wasn’t ever meant to be funny stop talking out your ass :feelsuhh:..?
It was but you werent there for the slayworldalbania era were you yeah kys

It was but you werent there for the slayworldalbania era were you yeah kys

ur mind is so rotten from tiktok that you think even a simple filter like the rio de janeiro one is supposed to be a meme even if it’s the most serious photo

i’m gonna release my white liquid on ur face bro
Not only a cuck, but also gay.
Im gonna report u now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mkhzee, BroMinBoss and 14vic
ur mind is so rotten from tiktok that you think even a simple filter like the rio de janeiro one is supposed to be a meme even if it’s the most serious photo
Oh my god you are so fucking dumb i hate you stop talking

When in reality she jhst doesnt respect u and prob has fleeting crushes on them. Ur prob young and retarded

you know its bad when it starts with "let me start off with no, i am not a cuck" :ROFLMAO:

• WTF
Reactions: BroMinBoss
When in reality she jhst doesnt respect u and prob has fleeting crushes on them. Ur prob young and retarded
she doesn’t have guy friends realistically, im saying the thought of being better sets me on

i wouldn’t even let her hit another guys vape jfl she’s getting smacked

you know its bad when it starts with "let me start off with no, i am not a cuck" :ROFLMAO:
have to clarify.

this site uses cuck term a lot so i knew posting this would have me be called one

Are you narcissistic then?

So you are deeply insecure and constantly need reassurance that you are as exceptional as your parents have always promised you.

Are you narcissistic then?
idk but i don’t believe in personality disorders it’s just man-made labels to be able to explain why a individual acts different

it’s just man-made labels to be able to explain why a individual acts different
low iq to not understand that transcribing reality into a concept does not invalidate it

trust me dude those other guys feel bad for you

idk but i don’t believe in personality disorders it’s just man-made labels to be able to explain why a individual acts different
Dismissing the concept of personality disorders as a defense mechanism to avoid self-reflection and accountability. Hmm I see...

• +1
Reactions: janet
trust me dude those other guys feel bad for you
in my case there’s really no other guys my gf doesn’t have guy friends, this thread came from the bottom of my plain imagination

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and janet

Are they attractive or ugly?

1 digit iq thread 🤣 this is so funny to read

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
low iq to not understand that transcribing reality into a concept does not invalidate it
its not real, come to the acceptance everyone is different and these labels given is just man trying to understand man, we're desperate for knowledge and keep putting labels in things, it just doesnt exist

• Hmm...
Reactions: VHD
its not real, come to the acceptance everyone is different and these labels given is just man trying to understand man, we're desperate for knowledge and keep putting labels in things, it just doesnt exist
This doesn't make any sense. Labeling something does not make it "not real". ADHD is real in the sense that there are people with extremely poor attention spans and that are extremely hyperactive, it is a useful "label" to use. However using this label to sell meds is wrong. Especially because most kids are ADHD and thus a ton of kids are being fed hurtful meds, even though most of them grow out of it as they age. Mental Illnesses are real, however medication is wrong.

Put your chastity cage back on!