I like when ugly men commit suicide

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
Because it proves to me that the world is not a dream and that I’m living real life. In a dream world, ugly men would prevail. But In real life, ugly men will suffer then commit suicide. So when I find out an ugly man kills himself, I feel at ease

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Hero of the Imperium, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Vermilioncore
Its better when good looking guys commit suicide good to know that good looking people also go through some shit

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 15827
For me it just reminds me not to do it. Nobody really cares. you die a loser. I rather live and try to make a difference of some sort. Perhaps to prevent others from having to suffer the way I have.

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 15827
For me it just reminds me not to do it. Nobody really cares. you die a loser. I rather live and try to make a difference of some sort. Perhaps to prevent others from having to suffer the way I have.
Cope. Life is meaningless either way. Your accomplishments are meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

Cope. Life is meaningless either way. Your accomplishments are meaningless in the grand scheme of things.
If everything is meaningless that’s fine. It makes the fact that everything is meaningless, meaningless. But I do feel, and these feelings are very real. So I think I’ll do what feels right

I like when adults get arrested for trying to fuck teenagers.
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

pPiCeLeSs

If everything is meaningless that’s fine. It makes the fact that everything is meaningless, meaningless. But I do feel, and these feelings are very real. So I think I’ll do what feels right
To me everything is meaningless. If everything is meaningles there is no wrong or right. Instead of focusing on pointless shit like hobbies or grindsets I kust want to focus on getting a white stacey redheaded gf. Primal urges mean more to me than anything else at this point since everything is cope from a meaningless existence.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
To me everything is meaningless. If everything is meaningles there is no wrong or right. Instead of focusing on pointless shit like hobbies or grindsets I kust want to focus on getting a white stacey redheaded gf. Primal urges mean more to me than anything else at this point since everything is cope from a meaningless existence.
Do whatever you want. As long as it’s not causing me problems. 👍

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma
The thing about nihilism is that you don’t need to justify it really. It’s a flaws phylosophy which has no logical end point. I used to delude myself with the idea that you can make sense of the world with nihilism.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back