i liked this girl

gods lonely man

gods lonely man

Iron
i liked this girl then saw one of her reposts and it reminded that she has kissed another male before (probably sex aswell). all attraction disappeared instantly. it's virgin or nothing. the disgust i felt cannot be put into words. all she's good for now is sex. thoughts ?

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, rape, KevinDurder and 1 other person
i liked this girl then saw one of her reposts and it reminded that she has kissed another male before (probably sex aswell). all attraction disappeared instantly. it's virgin or nothing. the disgust i felt cannot be put into words. all she's good for now is sex. thoughts ?
Agree, i didn't want to fuck her, i wanted to love hor. Now i would only pump and dump her, not spending a cent on that bitch.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, rape and gods lonely man
too real

• +1
Reactions: gods lonely man
Agree, i didn't want to fuck her, i wanted to love hor. Now i would only pump and dump her, not spending a cent on that bitch.
You put it perfectly

• +1
Reactions: mert27, rape, mxrbled and 1 other person
But remember you won't also be virgin anymore
Yeah but non virgin women are another mans leftovers, sloppy seconds, but the same does not apply to men who aren't virgins. in an ideal world you find another virgin girl while being a virgin, and get into a ltr and live happily ever after

unfortunately this never happens. so i'll get pleasure from pumping and dumping instead and die alone

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
Understandable

What was it you liked about her?

• +1
Understandable

What was it you liked about her?
good bone structure, rlly pale skin with dark brown hair and blue eyes, but on top of everything a good personality. she isn't one of those primal whores who have an iq of 83 and are loud all the time, she was more reserved and quiet like me. but she's someones leftovers so no thank you. i can't handle that

good bone structure, rlly pale skin with dark brown hair and blue eyes, but on top of everything a good personality. she isn't one of those primal whores who have an iq of 83 and are loud all the time, she was more reserved and quiet like me. but she's someones leftovers so no thank you. i can't handle that
Yeah Ive had similar experiences in the past where I grew to like someone over a time period and i find out their not a virgin and the attraction totally dies

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and gods lonely man
Could you pm me what she looks like you got me curious

• +1
Yeah but non virgin women are another mans leftovers, sloppy seconds, but the same does not apply to men who aren't virgins. in an ideal world you find another virgin girl while being a virgin, and get into a ltr and live happily ever after

unfortunately this never happens.
My parents were like this, but agree nowadays ALMOST Impossible.

• +1
Could you pm me what she looks like you got me curious
She doesn't post on social media so can't really send anything don't have it
Yeah Ive had similar experiences in the past where I grew to like someone over a time period and i find out their not a virgin and the attraction totally dies
exactly man it's so frustrating

• +1
+++

• +1
I think accepting the fact that the traditional husband wife family shit just doesn't exist anymore is the move here. Focusing on looksmaxxing, careermaxxing and slaying seems the best option

• +1
Tbh i would be happier if I had no standards, just pump and dump i guess is what i will be left with after i stop lying to myself.

But i never wanted to become such person :(

The innocent boy inside must go, there is no space for him anymore.

• +1
Tbh i would be happier if I had no standards, just pump and dump i guess is what i will be left with after i stop lying to myself.

But i never wanted to become such person :(

The innocent boy inside must go, there is no space for him anymore.
most females above 13-14 are used and by 20+ their beyond saving 7+ bc whores. focus on looksmaxxing and careermaxxing instead while slaying just for sexual pleasure.

And don't ruin your life with STDs

• +1
But remember you won't also be virgin anymore
but non virgin nen are often more desireable to women than virgin men because they can muh pleasure a foid better because of more experience.

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and gods lonely man
but non virgin nen are often more desireable to women than virgin men because they can muh pleasure a foid better because of more experience.
Yep i heard these words from foids, all the time i thought i am better, but it is rhe other way around.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gods lonely man and rape