I listen to sad spanish songs.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston

Female song about loneliness. I liked the vibe of the song, the voice, the tone, etc. Made me really emotional and vibe with the song.
Yet I had no idea what the spanish lyrics meant.

I translated the lyrics and it's about a girl being sad over a chad leaving her. Fucking brutal :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: as a truecel can't relate. Fuck this dumbass song.

Good music of the pain of trueceldom is harder to find.

This is way better, vibes hard with the darkness of the world that an incel experiences. Trying to find beauty in a world of pain, trying to carve your own road in a world of pain and loneliness.

@TechnoBoss good techno song

Music is one of my biggest joys in life, the emotion and vibe that it can bring. How it can translate a feeling/thought into a song/beat and captivate you.

Music is my favourite form of art.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel, GabachoCopium, Vermilioncore and 2 others

Female song about loneliness. I liked the vibe of the song, the voice, the tone, etc. Made me really emotional and vibe with the song.

I translated the lyrics and it's about a girl being sad over a chad leaving her. Fucking brutal :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: as a truecel can't relate. Fuck this dumbass song.

This is way better, vibes hard with the darkness of the world that an incel experiences. Trying to find beauty in a world of pain, trying to carve your own road in a world of pain and loneliness.

Music is one of my biggest joys in life, the emotion and vibe that it can bring. How it can translate a feeling/thought into a song/beat and captivate you.

Me too tbh, I don’t know wtf they say but it’s good, even tho I hate spics

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

Without music life would be such a mistake.

I like both the songs you linked as a matter of fact. I'm sure you don't always just listen to techno/house. I am actually very tempted to learn Spanish because where I live, it comes in very handy. The Spanish music I listen to tends to be stuff that's trending right now. I have a lot of Spanish friends who play Spanish music for me.

Second song you linked is nice as hell.

Have you ever considered learning Spanish?

• +1
listen to hardstyle nigga ur dutch

• +1
Without music life would be such a mistake.

I like both the songs you linked as a matter of fact. I'm sure you don't always just listen to techno/house. I am actually very tempted to learn Spanish because where I live, it comes in very handy. The Spanish music I listen to tends to be stuff that's trending right now. I have a lot of Spanish friends who play Spanish music for me.

Second song you linked is nice as hell.

Have you ever considered learning Spanish?
Yeah true, I don't always listen to techno/house. Music is life.

I've thought about learning spanish many times but it doesn't make much sense since I barely even talk/socialize with human life at all. I would be learning a language I would never use.

I know english, dutch, polish, yet on an average day in my life I don't talk a single word with another human being lol. I am not going to learn a language in a state like this when it has no function.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
listen to hardstyle nigga ur dutch

this hardstyle song mogs.
hardstyle is legit, I love it but can't listen to it for multiple hours on end.

• +1
Reactions: buflek

i suggest listening to "se fue" by laura pausini, great song overall about the desire of recovering a loved men

• +1
What songs should I listen to so I could cope with having a micropenis?

i suggest listening to "se fue" by laura pausini, great song overall about the desire of recovering a loved men
same singer as the song I linked. ill listen to it thanks.

• +1
Reactions: 14vic