i literally cannot stand oldfags bitching and whining on this forum

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
"OOOMGGGG THE TIKTOKCELS ARE RUINING THIS FORUM OMGGGGGG :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: WHY CAN'T IT BE LIKE THE OLD DAYS WHERE WE SAT AROUND JERKING OFF 3 FORUM CHADS WHO POSTED THEIR NIGHTLY SLAY STORIES ON THIS INKWELL FORUM WHAT THE FURKKKKKKKKK BRAH"

literally so fucking pathetic

new people coming to the board, probably contributing more to the forum than you're cunt lazy abused dog ass every has and you complain because of their "flippin le join date lol grAYcels" just fucking lol.

legit kys, im so sick of seeing this

you aren't superior for registering onto an indian forum before someone else, if anything you're worse

i see greycels posting good guides on this forum, trying hard to actually CONTRIBUTE and help people learn and improve their looks

then i look in the replies and see "DNR GREYCEL JFL" or "brah this greycel weally tought he could make a gwood thwead lol!"

then you see the same users posting shit in off topic "BRAH DIS FUCKING FORUM IS DEAD AS SHIT BRAH FUCK"

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: maybe because you constantly shit on new users

This does not apply to all who have registered early. i'm just pointing out some shit i hate

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Juandigomigo22, cheerio and 3 others
joined may 3rd 2024

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, cheerio, try2beme and 3 others
dnrd greycel cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22, cheerio, try2beme and 2 others

:feelswhy:

dnrd greycel cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Juandigomigo22, cheerio, try2beme and 2 others
I mentioned it in a post earlier.

I've befriended a lot of tiktokcels but there's been a shift in dynamic.
It's become a hive minded platform that limits free thinking.
The threads you are talking about is watered information that people who've been in these communities have seen many times in the past years

It's always the same stuff over and over

Yesterday some dude made a thread about caffeine being bad jfl

• +1
Reactions: cheerio, vermillioncorefan, alurmo and 1 other person
bumperino

U wouldnt get it

"OOOMGGGG THE TIKTOKCELS ARE RUINING THIS FORUM OMGGGGGG :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: WHY CAN'T IT BE LIKE THE OLD DAYS WHERE WE SAT AROUND JERKING OFF 3 FORUM CHADS WHO POSTED THEIR NIGHTLY SLAY STORIES ON THIS INKWELL FORUM WHAT THE FURKKKKKKKKK BRAH"

literally so fucking pathetic

new people coming to the board, probably contributing more to the forum than you're cunt lazy abused dog ass every has and you complain because of their "flippin le join date lol grAYcels" just fucking lol.

legit kys, im so sick of seeing this

you aren't superior for registering onto an indian forum before someone else, if anything you're worse

i see greycels posting good guides on this forum, trying hard to actually CONTRIBUTE and help people learn and improve their looks

then i look in the replies and see "DNR GREYCEL JFL" or "brah this greycel weally tought he could make a gwood thwead lol!"

then you see the same users posting shit in off topic "BRAH DIS FUCKING FORUM IS DEAD AS SHIT BRAH FUCK"

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: maybe because you constantly shit on new users

This does not apply to all who have registered early. i'm just pointing out some shit i hate
I’m 19 and it’s over

i agree with le "oldfags" who say the forum got worse but interestingly the users making these complaints (very online oldcels who'd post on any edgy forum and will be here long after everyone is gone) are usually low quality posters. great posters are likely to vanish after 1-2 years.

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and cheerio
i agree with le "oldfags" who say the forum got worse but interestingly the users making these complaints (very online oldcels who'd post on any edgy forum and will be here long after everyone is gone) are usually low quality posters. great posters are likely to vanish after 1-2 years.
true