i literally have nothing to do on the weekends

D

Deleted member 21077

Kraken
yes im neet with no money of my own (parents are very wealthy multimillionaires in America) no friends nothing to even entertain myself with except Madden

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
yes im neet with no money of my own (parents are very wealthy multimillionaires in America) no friends nothing to even entertain myself with except Madden
extremally based i am in the same situation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
extremally based i am in the same situation
only thing i look forward to on the weekends is reading the news cycles about the terrible events that happen due to human stupidity during the weekend time

over for spoiledcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, lightskinbengali, twilight and 3 others
7 yrs neet here, i used to cope with vidya but now i cant anymore it's over

im broke though i just play free to play card games and rot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
im broke though i just play free to play card games and rot
what are your experiences with women? my parents feed me like a hundred dollars worth of food every day but other than that my life sucks

like im talking high class top tier food

if i were you i would be so pissed about everything because it really isnt fair to go through life with that happening to you i wish there was more you could do honestly!

• +1
what are your experiences with women? my parents feed me like a hundred dollars worth of food every day but other than that my life sucks

like im talking high class top tier food

if i were you i would be so pissed about everything because it really isnt fair to go through life with that happening to you i wish there was more you could do honestly!
a 100 dollars of food fuark. i literally live on like 1 meal a day, always been underfed top kek.

i had no female interest since i was 13 years old (LOL). on omeagle i am rated sub 5 usually or 'average' aka unattractive. ive given up on them, was happy asf playing vidya watching tv series n movies it was great like a holiday everyday very comfy life, now its misery due to my injury :(

a 100 dollars of food fuark. i literally live on like 1 meal a day, always been underfed top kek.

i had no female interest since i was 13 years old (LOL). on omeagle i am rated sub 5 usually or 'average' aka unattractive. ive given up on them, was happy asf playing vidya watching tv series n movies it was great like a holiday everyday very comfy life, now its misery due to my injury :(
girls just skip me on omegle or roast the shit out of me how do you have the ability to have a conversation with them?

• +1
I have no motivation because whatever I do won’t change anything
i feel that way too honestly id have to work really really hard to get there and thats no guarantee ill even have anything i want in the palm of my hands

Man if I had rich-ass white 'we want you to be happy and support you in any of your dreams' type of parents I'd threaten them with suicide daily unless they paid for every surgery/treatment/product I needed to ascend. Sad that you have that at your disposal and choose to rot. It is what it is tho.

Man if I had rich-ass white 'we want you to be happy and support you in any of your dreams' type of parents I'd threaten them with suicide daily unless they paid for every surgery/treatment/product I needed to ascend. Sad that you have that at your disposal and choose to rot. It is what it is tho.
i would too if i had kept up a good facade with them unfortunately i did drugs and alc to the extreme and ended up fucking over my chances of letting them judge me well any more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
girls just skip me on omegle or roast the shit out of me how do you have the ability to have a conversation with them?
yes they tell me to get a haircut and get out more, while at the same time calling me ugly jfl. sometimes they laugh and skip me tho especially younger ones

i would too if i had kept up a good facade with them unfortunately i did drugs and alc to the extreme and ended up fucking over my chances of letting them judge me well any more
could do this again then say "i want surgeries" if u can be asked to do them

could do this again then say "i want surgeries" if u can be asked to do them
surgeries arent going to ascend me i just need my parents to help me find girls they have connections and i know people only want me to go after South Asian so it would actually be my only option

• +1
Move to Serbia where every man is ogre, normies are poor as shit and ugly rich guys get hella pussy.

And in Serbia owning a 50k $ car is considered rich by 95 % of the population.

Women aren’t Sweden tier beautiful but are mostly “white” with natural dark hair and brown/hazel eyes. Every 3rd woman in the capital is probably surgerymaxxed af cuz that’s the only way they can assure to get a rich man. At least the club sluts.

Serbia is all about flex culture, low IQ surgerymaxxed whores that love money and wannabe gangsters.

4178F351 C0F6 4491 8281 82E51A15D40C

I go to the gym every Saturday morning, then I go get breakfast. You can start off by having routine activities.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
Move to Serbia where every man is ogre, normies are poor as shit and ugly rich guys get hella pussy.

And in Serbia owning a 50k $ car is considered rich by 95 % of the population.

Women aren’t Sweden tier beautiful but are mostly “white” with natural dark hair and brown/hazel eyes. Every 3rd woman in the capital is probably surgerymaxxed af cuz that’s the only way they can assure to get a rich man. At least the club sluts.

Serbia is all about flex culture, low IQ surgerymaxxed whores that love money and wannabe gangsters.

View attachment 2090748
how legit is this tbh cause after uni my two options are:

-spend god knows how much money and time getting maximally invasive surgeries with giant and third-world doctors

or

-do some minimal procedures, roid (already doing that), try to accept my appearance and geomaxx to abuse money/size/status.

i already graduated from a good university i just cant find a job for whatever reason

Join clubs and make some friends

shouldve been born female, u would have insane social life + activities planned evrery weekend.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
shouldve been born female, u would have insane social life + activities planned evrery weekend.
id rather literally jump off a hundred foot cliff and splat on the sidewalk than be born female