I literally look better than wade wilson

P

plotkun

Iron
how come I'm still an incel? I mean really, should I make face tats or what? I'm taller than him too and not a murderer why him not me?

Attachments

• fl-v-wade-wilson-strangled-women-murder-trial-v0-aXHFkGD0CbJpv75papHQiuS9xhBg03jBD8xsylaBgAI.webp
    fl-v-wade-wilson-strangled-women-murder-trial-v0-aXHFkGD0CbJpv75papHQiuS9xhBg03jBD8xsylaBgAI.webp
    15.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1725131239203660.jpg
    1725131239203660.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, Gargantuan, gooner23 and 10 others
he looks better, probably because you sit in ur room all day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Rhino LeFort, kingkaiser and 3 others
He is an average nichemaxxed normie with height halo (iirc), However, his facial expression looks more NT in comparison to yours, You kinda have an aspie vibe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, tombradylover, Rhino LeFort and 4 others
He is an average nichemaxxed normie with height halo (iirc), However, his facial expression looks more NT in comparison to yours, You kinda have an aspie vibe.
i thought i was tweaking why is ur text so big

i thought i was tweaking why is ur text so big
Big text calls the attention more than normal sized texts, therefore, more people will read your replies, INB4 get textsizemogged :feelshah::feelshah:

and I'm an average neandhertalmaxed normie with height halo too I'm 6'2, is it really just facialexpression?

and I'm an average neandhertalmaxed normie with height halo too I'm 6'2, is it really just facialexpression?
Your facial expression also matters a lot, For example, Thats why terms like: resting bitch face, or low/high trust face exist, You can have good features but if your facial expression looks off or non-NT, You are not going to be seen that attractive in this case, for women.

Thats why most women would prefer a "normie" tom holland over an aspie PSLer like crisick.

and I'm an average neandhertalmaxxxed normienwith height halo too BTW I'm 6'2, is it really just face?

Big text calls the attention more than normal sized texts, therefore, more people will read your replies, INB4 get textsizemogged :feelshah::feelshah:

Your facial expression also matters a lot, For example, Thats why terms like: resting bitch face, or low/high trust face exist, You can have good features but if your facial expression looks off or non-NT, You are not going to be seen that attractive in this case, for women.

Thats why most women would prefer a "normie" tom holland over an aspie PSLer like crisick.
better?

Attachments

• 1724782781370446.jpg
    1724782781370446.jpg
    295.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1724013801806181.jpg
    1724013801806181.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Yes, In your case my advice would be to try to grow a similar beard to this one:
Bb 69 1

And letting your head hair grow more to have a better hairstyle, You will look more NT, also knowing that you are 6'2 you will have no more issues.

Yes, In your case my advice would be to try to grow a similar beard to this one:
View attachment 3158129

And letting your head hair grow more to have a better hairstyle, You will look more NT, also knowing that you are 6'2 you will have no more issues.
I can't, my cheeks only grow patches, currently trying to do balbo

Attachments

• Best_Thin_Beard_Styles_1024x1024.webp
    Best_Thin_Beard_Styles_1024x1024.webp
    69.6 KB · Views: 0
I can't, my cheeks only grow patches, currently trying to do balbo
Maybe you can use minox to grow your facial hair more, Although the balbo still looks good.

Maybe you can use minox to grow your facial hair more, Although the balbo still looks good.
I considered that but I'm kinda afraid to fuck it up further. An anchor would probably work too btw

• +1
Reactions: ChadOrDeath
he literally looks like Jake Gylenhaal lol there's a reason females like his looks . he's gl and that's a bad mugshot pic

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend