I literally saw the MOST fucked up shit you CAN see on the internet

asdvek

asdvek

I saw the most fucked up shit that you are ever able to see. Literally the worst ever shit. The most messed up shit.

I would tell you guys what I saw but jewish mods would ban me like the soyboys they are, other than that yes I would tell y'all what I saw.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Great bait nigga

• JFL
Reactions: majesticincel
Great bait nigga
If I posted "the most fucked up shit" here I would get permabanned + ip banned %100 warning but I don't have anything saved in my pc rn so cant upload anyway. I dont save any videos in my pc or phone.

If I posted "the most fucked up shit" here I would get permabanned + ip banned %100 warning but I don't have anything saved in my pc rn so cant upload anyway. I dont save any videos in my pc or phone.
Why mention it in the first place

There's worse on this site
I remember seeing this pic of a white woman putting a horses dick inside of her

So yeah.. literal beastiality

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
There's worse on this site
I remember seeing this pic of a white woman putting a horses dick inside of her

So yeah.. literal beastiality
Not worse than what i ssaw but link the thread

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
Not worse than what i ssaw but link the thread
Pm me what u saw
I'm curious
I'm guessing it was torture then

Edit: the name, I don't wanna see the actual thing

I saw the most fucked up shit that you are ever able to see. Literally the worst ever shit. The most messed up shit.

I would tell you guys what I saw but jewish mods would ban me like the soyboys they are, other than that yes I would tell y'all what I saw.
Bro why do you keep watching that shit?????? even the other thread you said it got you a lil shocked and disgusted, stop watching that stuff, I'm telling you for your health

Bhai this is the 4th time you are making this post

Yourself in the mirror?

Let me guess

Torture rape on a minor

it was cheese pizza

Bruh
I'm not clicking the link, don't wanna see anything

But why did he die?
"Acute peritonitis due to perforation of the colon" or in scientific terms "a destroyed asshole".

• Woah
Reactions: greycel

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240830-172757.png
    Screenshot_20240830-172757.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: majesticincel
Hey, let me cleanse your eyes there buddy

E6hKGceVkAMaNi3

• Love it
Reactions: asdvek