I litteraly do nothing all day

IwillRope2024

IwillRope2024

Iron
Movies anime video games they all bore me out when i come home from work i just stare at the wall or meditate and shit for the rest of the day it’s like i stop existing and for me its way more relaxing than being on tiktok letting my brain rot or watching some movie about chad and stacy being whores.

Ik its cope and its over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kroker and nathan
are you going gym ?

• +1
Reactions: nathan
are you going gym ?
nah used to

But in the end it was cope i just gained muscles but i didnt become any happier nor did girls find me any more attractive.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, whiteislandpill and curryascenderr
nah used to

But in the end it was cope i just gained muscles but i didnt become any happier nor did girls find me any more attractive.
I already knew you wherent going gym JFL, what’s cope you gained muscle? You spent time bettering yourself. Who cares if you didn’t get girls from it . Are you even gymmaxxed? Atleast if you where going gym you would be realising endorphins and not rotting here

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and IwillRope2024
I already knew you wherent going gym JFL, what’s cope you gained muscle? You spent time bettering yourself. Who cares if you didn’t get girls from it . Are you even gymmaxxed? Atleast if you where going gym you would be realising endorphins and not rotting here
The only reason any man goes to the gym is because they believe them gaining muscles and becoming lean will make girls fawn it’s just your coping mechanicsm that makes you think that there is other reasons for going to the gym when in reality there is none.

How is gymmaxing bettering myself?

having a relationship with a woman or getting money is what i define as bettering myself

Everything else in life is cope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gonion wanter
The only reason any man goes to the gym is because they believe them gaining muscles and becoming lean will make girls fawn it’s just your coping mechanicsm that makes you think that there is other reasons for going to the gym when in reality there is none.

How is gymmaxing bettering myself?

having a relationship with a woman or getting money is what i define s bettering myself
You think exercise has no other benefits than foids?you think my 50 year old father exercises everyday for foids JFL 🤣🤣. I realised a while ago that I wasn’t lifting the weights and in fact they where lifting me

having a relationship with a woman or getting money is what i define as bettering myself

Everything else in life is cope
This. Even here you will see retards suggest doing other things to "improoooove". The only thing you can do is to cope and kill time tbh. Unless you can ascend or maintain an already good looks base.

This is what hobbies are for nigga

Anime is not a hobbie

mirin ngl, but why not invest that time in creating a business etc, i mean money is cope sure, asl long as ur secure ig