I live in a city full of ugly subhumans

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
U know its bad when you're swiping left on 80% of the girls and then when u finally swipe right on 2 in the last few hours, they both end up being trannys and u have to unmatch

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 4563, Gargantuan and 18 others
ugh my post if you think @Darkwill is gay

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, ascentium, Deleted member 6723 and 5 others
Most people here can’t afford to swipe left at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4991, amroth38 and 4 others
20200922 052930 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Gargantuan, Deleted member 4645 and 9 others
Do rd but heres a rare pic of chico:

Screenshot 20200922 234839 Chrome

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 4671 and 6 others
its time to go ER!

U know its bad when you're swiping left on 80% of the girls and then when u finally swipe right on 2 in the last few hours, they both end up being trannys and u have to unmatch
How’d you know they were trannys

• JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
I must have amnesia. Cause ion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Feminineboi, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 4671 and 7 others

They write it in bio thank god almost fall for one of the traps, would sit in jail.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jagged0 and sytyl
What city in california? Low T if you are scared of doxxing when ur chad

They had the tranny gender sign in their profile standalone. No mention of being trans or TS or anything just that stupid tranny gender sign.. i didnt know what it meant till I looked it up right when i was about to give one my number and realized it was the tranny gender sign

This was bumble so u can set it so it says ur gender is "female" and next to it is the tranny gender sign. U can also set ur gender to say Transfemale so thats what I was expecting for trannys, but it just SRAIGHT UP SAID "FEMALE"

That shit is deceptive af

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Jagged0
They had the tranny gender sign in their profile standalone. No mention of being trans or TS or anything just that stupid tranny gender sign.. i didnt know what it meant till I looked it up right when i was about to give one my number and realized it was the tranny gender sign

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Gargantuan, Deleted member 275 and 8 others

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: gaymidget, eyearea and Entschuldigung
You sound like a rat that has just been abused by a hamster.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Tenor 1

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Patrick Baitman, JizzFarmer and 1 other person

This was bumble so u can set it so it says ur gender is "female" and next to it is the tranny gender sign. U can also set ur gender to say Transfemale so thats what I was expecting for trannys, but it just SRAIGHT UP SAID "FEMALE"

Imagine you pull off “her” panties trying to eat her out and bubba is like HI lmao

• Ugh..
Reactions: Amnesia

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Deleted member 4671
Then move faggot. It's not like you have an office job or something.

This is how they get killed.

for me its the opposite
every girl is fuarkin hot, rarely ugly girls