I live in a small rural town in Australia and Pajeets have moved in next door and won't shut the fuck up!!

romanstock

romanstock

34 yr old virgin
It's a 1dr but he has his mother and brother in there too and never stop jabbering, they start at 5am, and they keep randomly moving things around, going to their car, going back inside, constantly slamming the doors, they literally just create work for themselves so they have something to do. I'm becoming very angry.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Recessed Life, BigJimsWornOutTires, incelmogger and 8 others
It's a 1dr but he has his mother and brother in there too and never stop jabbering, they start at 5am, and they keep randomly moving things around, going to their car, going back inside, constantly slamming the doors, they literally just create work for themselves so they have something to do. I'm becoming very angry.

Go er

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, incelmogger, bloomercel and 2 others
Donald trump 2147829683

Film killing video where your killing all of them and show your foids fakecel

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and romanstock
Curries as a species are intolerable and I say this as a curry soul

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
@incelmogger

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Not even Australia is safe from these fucks

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and romanstock
more of their family just arrived

• JFL
Reactions: Recessed Life