That's a decent breakfast. Impressive.

//Thomas DOM
thank you bhai ;)

im like 80% carnivore rn either way which is rare asf in curryland

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
thank you bhai ;)

im like 80% carnivore rn either way which is rare asf in curryland

How many kcal do you consume per day and how many gram protein per day for muscle building?

I struggle to bulk up n build muscle cause I workcel 9 hours a day n then I'm too exhausted to make enough food so on most days I'm too calorie and protein deficient to be able to build muscle

Idk my weight exactly

I assume my weight is 75 kilo and I'm 183 cm tall

How many kcal do I need?

@fucclife I saw you also had this issue in one of your threads any idea how to solve it?

//Thomas DOM

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
How many kcal do you consume per day and how many gram protein per day for muscle building?

I struggle to bulk up n build muscle cause I workcel 9 hours a day n then I'm too exhausted to make enough food so on most days I'm too calorie and protein deficient.

Idk my weight exactly

How many kcal do I need?

@fucclife I saw you also had this issue in one of your threads any idea how to solve it?

//Thomas DOM

I struggle to bulk up n build muscle cause I workcel 9 hours a day n then I'm too exhausted to make enough food so on most days I'm too calorie and protein deficient to be able to build muscle

Idk my weight exactly

How many kcal do I need?

//Thomas DOM
I consume around 3000-3200 calories and around 120-160g of protein daily. 3000 is my maintenance and I'm bulking rn. I'm 6'1 and around 190lbs or 184 and 86kg

• +1

Idk my weight exactly

How many kcal do I need?

//Thomas DOM
Have you tried meal-prepping and making shakes?

Have you tried meal-prepping and making shakes?

Yeah I drink protein shakes

I can't meal prepp currently cause food usually gets stolen from the refrigerator by my neighbour in the shared apartment I live

I'm gonna move out in January tho

//Thomas DOM

Yeah I drink protein shakes

I can't meal prepp currently cause food usually gets stolen from the refrigerator by my neighbour in the shared apartment I live

I'm gonna move out in January tho

//Thomas DOM
Lol wtf. Beat up your neighbor dude he sounds like a cunt

• +1
Lol wtf. Beat up your neighbor dude he sounds like a cunt

I can't do that he is dangerous , is psychotic from constant hash smoking and he is friends with a lot of gangsters n narcotic salesmen

And it's not worth it cause in 2 months the landlord is gonna close down this shitty shared apartment anyway because people living here have misbehaved

So I'm moving to mother in the 1st January

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: MRD and Erik-Jón
I can't do that he is dangerous , is psychotic from constant hash smoking and he is friends with a lot of gangsters n narcotic salesmen

And it's not worth it cause in 2 months the landlord is gonna close down this shitty shared apartment anyway because people living here have misbehaved

So I'm moving to mother in the 1st January

//Thomas DOM
lol man your life sounds wild.

• +1
lol man your life sounds wild.

Not really bro cause I don't have any contact with those neighbours, most people in the apartment have already moved out , all I do is workcel then go home n lay on bed

//Thomas DOM

Not really bro cause I don't have any contact with those neighbours, most people in the apartment have already moved out , all I do is workcel then go home n lay on bed

//Thomas DOM
What's your job?

• +1
Lahore sounds eerily similar to La Whore - or Le Whore. THE WHORE! THE WHORE OF BABYLON - the ten kings shall hate the whore and make her desolate and naked, shall eat her flesh and burn her with fire.

What's the availability for stuff like meth or coke over there? Obviously heroin is easy to get as well as weed.

Lahore sounds eerily similar to La Whore - or Le Whore. THE WHORE!

What's the availability for stuff like meth or coke over there? Obviously heroin is easy to get as well as weed.
No clue I don't do drugs but if you want it bad enough it probably exists

• +1
Reactions: MRD
What's your job?

Secret

But it's minimum wage and just temporary work contract that lasts until the 17th of November. Then after that I'll be unemployed again. So in a bit more than 1 month later I'll be unemployed

//Thomas DOM

• +1
No clue I don't do drugs but if you want it bad enough it probably exists
THIS is precisely my problem with chatting to people online. I never get coke-chads it's always some rotter or ignorant girl that dances around her bedroom without a care about the important stuff like life destroying drugs.

Lahore sounds eerily similar to La Whore - or Le Whore. THE WHORE! THE WHORE OF BABYLON - the ten kings shall hate the whore and make her desolate and naked, shall eat her flesh and burn her with fire.

They have those drugs everywhere in the world but I wouldn't do drugs in Pakistan. The prison sentences are long and strict laws

//Thomas DOM

• So Sad
Reactions: Lonely
THIS is precisely my problem with chatting to people online. I never get coke-chads it's always some rotter or ignorant girl that dances around her bedroom without a care about the important stuff like life destroying drugs.
What can I say man I'm sheltered asf

• +1
They have those drugs everywhere in the world but I wouldn't do drugs in Pakistan. The prison sentences are long and strict laws

//Thomas DOM
True. It's a bribe thing but if the police are feeling like cunts then I guess it's game over. Say goodbye to freedom for a looooong itme.

Lives in Lahore and avoid Mughal cuisine.
What an idiot, I don’t need to know about Lahore more from you.

How is dating culture?