I lived the chad life at 11

Looks234

Looks234

Kraken
Back when I was 11 I played this virtual game I had like 20 girlfriends in like 2 months. So one of them gave me their kik. Turns out she’s 17 and I’m 11. So I’m scared because I’m larping as a 17 year old so I chadfished her and pulled up a older guy. The chadfish took me a far way I got a booty pic from her and started talking to her friend who was a model. But yeah I stopped. Because I felt weird

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 6403, PYT and 5 others
I was a chad in my tinder experiment

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 6723
tales

• +1
Reactions: PYT
I had an e-gf back when i was 12 and played lots of metin with the boys

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Looks234
Let me guess, Habbo? Always used to have virtual gfs on that game like 10 years ago

• +1
I was a Chad in my dream last night until I woke up and saw an ogre face in my mirror. Been heavily contemplating suicide all day now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JMax, PYT and Deleted member 6723
when i was young my cousin showed me her pussy because i was curious how tf one look like
Yea truestory i was like 10 i showed my dick also good times

• Woah
  • JFL
when i was young my cousin showed me her pussy because i was curious how tf one look like
Yea truestory i was like 10 i showed my dick also good times
JFL. Everyone was a little incest as a kid

• Love it
Reactions: PYT and ThreadMatters
Back when I was 11 I played this virtual game I had like 20 girlfriends in like 2 months. So one of them gave me their kik. Turns out she’s 17 and I’m 11. So I’m scared because I’m larping as a 17 year old so I chadfished her and pulled up a older guy. The chadfish took me a far way I got a booty pic from her and started talking to her friend who was a model. But yeah I stopped. Because I felt weird
I had potential to live the chad life in 8th grade. but i got depressed cause I couldn't lean out :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
I was a chad in Grade 5-7, then i became aspie somehow

• +1
Reactions: Looks234