I look above my age, is it good or bad?

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Writer
More specifically I am 18 years old currently and I am often percieved as being 20+ years old. I will bring up a few examples of times my age has been incorrectly guessed.

#1 This past week two girls approached me on the subway and asked my age, I said I was 18 and they said "no way, I thought you were like 25".

#2 I was buying a ticket at the subway and they have cheaper tickets for people below the age of 21. He automatically put my bill on the 21+ price and I insisted I was 18 and he said he believed me but that I looked way older than 18.

#3 Tried buying a sandwich at a café located next to a university so they sell sandwiches to students cheaper and he automatically here also put my bill on adult price while I had to say I was below 21 and he looked surprised.

#4 (2 years back) Some girls who worked at some random company that did like interviews/publicity wanted to ask me a few questions and first had to know I was 18 where I said "no I'm 16" and she legit spat her water out cartoon style jfl and said "You look way above your age, and you should take that as a compliment."

#5 (2 years back) Some girls on the train that were older than me greeted me and wanted my snapchat and then they asked my age and when I told them they started laughing between eachother like I wasn't serious.

TL;DR: I am constantly percieved as being much older than I am and strangers are always surprised to hear my age. I know this is bad for older adults but I am only 18 years old and this has been going on for a few years so I want to know if it's good or bad to look above my age at 18.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 19620, Ken and 2 others
shit of course you will be creepy for the jbs (14-16) but too young for the older women

18-21 dating is shit already

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ken and HarrierDuBois
Aren't you the guy with the super deep voice? Maybe that's why.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Aren't you the guy with the super deep voice? Maybe that's why.
True, people comment on my voice a lot. I voicemogged a fakevoice guy who just tried to make his voice deep so hard he gave up his fake stuff and straight up told me my voice was so deep he was a little intimidated.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and Winnetou
shit of course you will be creepy for the jbs (14-16) but too young for the older women

18-21 dating is shit already
I am not attracted to girls 14-16 because I am quite a large dude so I get this weird pedo feeling being close to tiny/very young girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, A23ghskung and Thecovenant
True, people comment on my voice a lot. I voicemogged a fakevoice guy who just tried to make his voice deep so hard he gave up his fake stuff and straight up told me my voice was so deep he was a little intimidated.
jfl brutal I stopped trying to make mine sound deeper it just doesn't work

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
jfl brutal I stopped trying to make mine sound deeper it just doesn't work
Ýeah you can tell when someone fakes it for sure, it just sounds fried and not powerful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
I am not attracted to girls 14-16 because I am quite a large dude so I get this weird pedo feeling being close to tiny/very young girls.
Don't be a cuck. Man up and approach.

Don't be a cuck. Man up and approach.
Maybe but you did not answer my question if it is good or bad to look above my age at 18 I really want to know you guys input tbh.

• +1
Maybe but you did not answer my question if it is good or bad to look above my age at 18 I really want to know you guys input tbh.
Well if you look good you look good. You should strive to not look older then 20-25 biological age. Once you pass 25 it gets harder to attract prime age foids ( but if your like 35 and look 24 then its still fine as you look biologically like a 24 year old )

Opposite for me. I'm 17 and get told I look mostly 14-15. I know I'll get kicked out of bars when I turn 18 for looking too young jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and SexuallyAbusive
Well if you look good you look good. You should strive to not look older then 20-25 biological age. Once you pass 25 it gets harder to attract prime age foids ( but if your like 35 and look 24 then its still fine as you look biologically like a 24 year old )
I can assume what creates this effect is my dark voice, height, and ability to grow a full beard at 18 (only guy in my class who can do it), as well as a pretty masc eye area.

• +1
Opposite for me. I'm 17 and get told I look mostly 14-15. I know I'll get kicked out of bars when I turn 18 for looking too young jfl.
Damn, not sure if I would want to trade tbh but if you can prettyboymaxx then you can pull young girls into your 20's.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and Deleted member 19066
More specifically I am 18 years old currently and I am often percieved as being 20+ years old. I will bring up a few examples of times my age has been incorrectly guessed.

#1 This past week two girls approached me on the subway and asked my age, I said I was 18 and they said "no way, I thought you were like 25".

#2 I was buying a ticket at the subway and they have cheaper tickets for people below the age of 21. He automatically put my bill on the 21+ price and I insisted I was 18 and he said he believed me but that I looked way older than 18.

#3 Tried buying a sandwich at a café located next to a university so they sell sandwiches to students cheaper and he automatically here also put my bill on adult price while I had to say I was below 21 and he looked surprised.

#4 (2 years back) Some girls who worked at some random company that did like interviews/publicity wanted to ask me a few questions and first had to know I was 18 where I said "no I'm 16" and she legit spat her water out cartoon style jfl and said "You look way above your age, and you should take that as a compliment."

#5 (2 years back) Some girls on the train that were older than me greeted me and wanted my snapchat and then they asked my age and when I told them they started laughing between eachother like I wasn't serious.

TL;DR: I am constantly percieved as being much older than I am and strangers are always surprised to hear my age. I know this is bad for older adults but I am only 18 years old and this has been going on for a few years so I want to know if it's good or bad to look above my age at 18.
I am 18 and i look 16 just as bad
Snapchat 807098603
Snapchat 1688206381
Snapchat 7858547

imo it's generally neutral/good unless you want to prettyboymaxx, you probably just look less soy than the average 18yo. It's only bad if you have signs of aging like nasolabial folds or bad skin.

imo it's generally neutral/good unless you want to prettyboymaxx, you probably just look less soy than the average 18yo. It's only bad if you have signs of aging like nasolabial folds or bad skin.
I do not intend to prettyboymaxx at all my face leans towards masculine looks a lot more. Also my skin/soft features look supple and youthful. What creates the effect of me appearing older I already know is my voice, height, & stubble. I am aware of WHY I look older I am just trying to figure out if it's GOOD or BAD.

• +1
I do not intend to prettyboymaxx at all my face leans towards masculine looks a lot more. Also my skin/soft features look supple and youthful. What creates the effect of me appearing older I already know is my voice, height, & stubble. I am aware of WHY I look older I am just trying to figure out if it's GOOD or BAD.
In your case it appears to be a good thing.

People are saying you got a deep voice. Post a vocaroo.

I am 19 yet look 14, it is a curse

I'm 20 and I think I look 20 :ogre: but some older foids think otherwise, usually my mom's friends think I'm 16-15.

I'm 30 and look 21

people are extremely confused when I say my age

I don't really age, I'm just tired to see the reactions of new people, and I see some new people a lot at my job throughout the months

in your case op I can't really tell, but sometimes I see people that are like 27 and look 40, and I find it totally subhuman, they have no youth indicators whatsoever, they just look expired

• Woah
Reactions: the BULL
It's bad, in my opinion. I guess it depends on what part of you looks older as well. If a deep voice or wrinkles increase your perceived age then that's ok, but if it's your hairline then it's over for you.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
my voice is above the average deepness

I sound like a frat guy