I look absolutely fucking terrible in photos, does this mean I'm ugly in real life?

MasterEscapist

MasterEscapist

Iron
Asked a friend of mine to take some photos of me with his iPhone 15 today.

He took numerous and handed the phone back for me to so I could review the photos for approval/deletion. I winced at all of them. I didn't find a SINGLE flattering photo in that batch. I wanted to burst into tears right then and there, as I literally looked like a bloated corpse. Is this actually how I look to others?

I actually look good in the mirror. Yes, I know mirrors are reversed but holy fuck, please tell me this iPhone camera has its limits and that it doesn't represent how I look to others. Give me some reassurance. :(

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, Darkeningstar, Bomber517 and 6 others
yeah it means you’re ugly

• +1
Reactions: Adonis123, watah, Nick.Harte and 4 others
It's ok, this is the natural selection taking you down this path to ensure you do not breed.

Welcome, to Looksmax.org

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah and wannamogger
Yes, you're probably an ugly fuck.
It's so over for us:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Yep. Your absolute worst pics are you irl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deadstock, watah, Nick.Harte and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Nick.Harte, Alt Number 3 and 2 others

He took numerous and handed the phone back for me to so I could review the photos for approval/deletion. I winced at all of them. I didn't find a SINGLE flattering photo in that batch. I wanted to burst into tears right then and there, as I literally looked like a bloated corpse. Is this actually how I look to others?

I actually look good in the mirror. Yes, I know mirrors are reversed but holy fuck, please tell me this iPhone camera has its limits and that it doesn't represent how I look to others. Give me some reassurance. :(
Same as me
Yeah it’s over :feelswhy::feelswah:

Take a mirror pic then bro it’s not hard

• JFL
I sense sarcasm
No i'm actually kinda serious. Personally i go in the worst lighting possible whenever i take my pics, i feel like good lighting and trying to look good is just fraud. Gotta get whatever surgery makes you look good in every lighting even horrible lighting

• +1
So..has a verdict been reached here? mirrors>photos?
Yes obviously? How could photos be more accurate lol? Mirrors are literally direct reflections of light into your eyes

• +1
Reactions: MasterEscapist

When im was >15% body fat ppl would say i look way better irl than i do In pics and that pics don’t do me justice. At 10% though i look good in both

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Gotta get whatever surgery makes you look good in every lighting even horrible lighting
Train yourself in horrible lightning. Delete all frauded pics and get used to reality.

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks

How are you treated irl, that is more important.