Reactions: NateJacobs, Xangsane, pneumocystosis and 3 others
looks good

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 27660 and Mr. President
holy shit you look like lorenzo zurzolo in this pic when i zoom in

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
holy shit you look like lorenzo zurzolo in this pic when i zoom in
I am 15% body fat rn, when i got to 10 i know i will be chad, my bones are just very forward grown plus im tall

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
I am 15% body fat rn, when i got to 10 i know i will be chad, my bones are just very forward grown plus im tall
yeah i can tell you're good looking howd u even find this site

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
yeah i can tell you're good looking howd u even find this site
I am pretty autistic, also i was obese for a few years, i was 117kg gymmaxxed powerlifter now i am at 83kg 6'3, 15% bodyfat but got good amount of muscle.

Rate me fucking lurkers stop jerking off to my pic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, gribsufer1, OGJBSLAYER and 1 other person
stop dressing like a 40 year old automechanic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR, OGJBSLAYER, Chintuck22 and 4 others
I showed this pic to my female coworker and she said u just look like ben Shapiro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, gribsufer1, Deleted member 25534 and 2 others
Looking good buddy

• +1
you don’t, but not bcs of your face per se

the pic quality and lighting is bad, I can barey make out your features lmao

Only thing truly visible is skull shape + some bone structure + haircut + ratios

I recommend taking pics outside with sunlight, you’ll see that they mog indoor ones hard

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Deleted member 28896

Only thing truly visible is skull shape + some bone structure + haircut + ratios

I recommend taking pics outside with sunlight, you’ll see that they mog indoor ones hard
Yes, my Phone is shit it destroys my online smv, but im definetly chad in my country (Bolivia bruv 💀💀💀💀)

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999

You say my face is Chadlite tier?

I showed this pic to my female coworker and she said u just look like ben Shapiro.
Im jew so she isnt so wrong

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
You say my face is Chadlite tier?
yes

if you went to a photographer and got professional pics you’d probably be rated around chadlite here, by most good users (even without factoring in height)

• +1
Mogged.
Bolivian plush

• JFL
your head is too round to be chadlite tier, you are htn at best. plus ur jew so that make things worse.
IMG 20231006 211524

My face is pretty dimorphic bruv

Also guys, i learned how to use make up that looks natural, it increases irl psl by 1 point bruv no joke, men with make up that is unrecognizable mog hard

You look like @quemirasmanv2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Chintuck22 and ConfusedBolivian
if youre a true 6'4 wouldnt u be a god? or is my image of bolivia basically being manlet curryland wrong

if youre a true 6'4 wouldnt u be a god? or is my image of bolivia basically being manlet curryland wrong
Bro, i sometimes get mogged in this shithole country, i am chad but i am not the only big fish in the ocean

Bro, i sometimes get mogged in this shithole country, i am chad but i am not the only big fish in the ocean
Country / regionAverage male heightAverage female height
Bolivia162 cm (5 ft 4 in)149 cm (4 ft 10+1⁄2 in)

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
True for most places, where i live there are quite s few whites (20% percent of population) and brazilians so the average height might be like 172cm to 175cm for youngster, i mog facewise and height and i know my psl and smv is high but i stay with my lovely becky cuz she loves me so much, i even almost killed her choking her and did so many evil shit to her but she cant control her instincts to love me cuz she knows she will have a hard time getting another guy like me

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 4397
True for most places, where i live there are quite s few whites (20% percent of population) and brazilians so the average height might be like 172cm to 175cm for youngster, i mog facewise and height and i know my psl and smv is high but i stay with my lovely becky cuz she loves me so much, i even almost killed her choking her and did so many evil shit to her but she cant control her instincts to love me cuz she knows she will have a hard time getting another guy like me
My gf is 165cm and i am 192cm, my oldest brother is 196cm so my family is almost eveyone 182cm+

Last edited:
look like an ape mixed with ltn

• Love it
High HTN with height and body halo imo. Someone like Arvid probably mogs you.

• +1
99.9th percentile bolivian tbh, 80th in the west

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and Deleted member 45118
The discrepancy between your zygo and jaw angle bone mass is cagefuel, on the pic in OP it is not as obvious so you look better.
Is bcs i need to get lean, i have 15+ body fat

Last edited:
if he was 5'10 he would be truecel in the west
When i was 15 i slayed an swiss jew stacy jb at my sinagoge onces, im handsome just admit it

The discrepancy between your zygo and jaw angle bone mass is cagefuel, on the pic in OP it is not as obvious so you look better.
will getting a beard ascend me? i grow alot of facial hair but i shave 2 times a day