I look at pics of me as a kid, family

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
And im happy. Parents and grand parents are really good to me. I love them so much. Even if sometimes we are shouting at each other i wouldnt change them for anything. Just realized that im only thing that does matter for them. Parents have only me. Grand parents always treaded me great. Even if they know that im looser they want me to be happy. I Have the best family in the world.
Im crying now. Holy shit
I dont want to grow up tbh. I want to stay a kid. This disliked kid but who cares. I want to ldar, drink ice tea from my grandpa. Thats it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LordGodcat, Deleted member 1464, BrettyBoy and 7 others
And im happy. Parents and grand parents are really good to me. I love them so much. Even if sometimes we are shouting at each other i wouldnt change them for anything. Just realized that im only thing that does matter for them. Parents have only me. Grand parents always treaded me great. Even if they know that im looser they want me to be happy. I Have the best family in the world.
Im crying now. Holy shit
I dont want to grow up tbh. I want to stay a kid. This disliked kid but who cares. I want to ldar, drink ice tea from my grandpa. Thats it.
I felt the same once too bro. how old are you? I woke up one day and I realized my youth was gone and I'd never be a boy again. I cried too

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I felt the same once too bro. how old are you? I woke up one day and I realized my youth was gone and I'd never be a boy again. I cried too
17. I live with my parents and granparents we are shouting at eachother everyday but we also sometimes have deep conversations with them. They are even asking why i sit so much in my room and that i should spend more time with them. I will tomorow for sure.

First nice thing I've ever read from you op, bless you and your family

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Mateusz74
First nice thing I've ever read from you op, bless you and your family
I never said to them that i love them. I even didnt liked to hug my mum. But really i love them man. I feel like they deserve better son than me. Im just a looser.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
I never said to them that i love them. I even didnt liked to hug my mum. But really i love them man. I feel like they deserve better son than me. Im just a looser.
The fact you're writing this shows that you do appreciate your family.

Also, think of it this way: You might see yourself as a loser but you can't blame yourself for being here the way you are (e.g. looks). It wasn't your choice, was it? Your parents "created" you so do yourself a favor and stop feeling guilty for what you are. Rather improve the things you can control and try to be a good son to them.

Show them your appreciation through actions, not words. Take care of yourself and them. Don't poison them with your negative mindset. Open up to them about your issues. Show them you trust them. They will know you love them.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Pietrosiek and Mateusz74
Life gets worse day by day

Have zero fucking family, and raised by single mother who just left me at a baby sisters house until 10, then I was home alone, have no one so can’t relate.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 3123
The fact you're writing this shows that you do appreciate your family.

Also, think of it this way: You might see yourself as a loser but you can't blame yourself for being here the way you are (e.g. looks). It wasn't your choice, was it? Your parents "created" you so do yourself a favor and stop feeling guilty for what you are. Rather improve the things you can control and try to be a good son to them.

Show them your appreciation through actions, not words. Take care of yourself and them. Don't poison them with your negative mindset. Open up to them about your issues. Show them you trust them. They will know you love them.
Its more about how aspie, high inhib i was since childhood

Happy to hear bro. No better feeling than feeling accepted by a loved one.

• +1
giphy.gif

• Love it