I look better but have less confidence

retardpill

retardpill

Iron
Ever since I've been looksmaxxing, its killed my confidence and I do look better but I feel like it just nuked my confidence. What should I do (do not say rope:lul:)

• +1
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger and PeakIncels
it's normal u realised ur not as good looking as ur parents lead u to think u were. Keep looksmaxxing until u get enough money for surgery.

• +1
Reactions: sayi, Mr.Proper, NZb6Air and 1 other person
You probably have low T due to stress

• +1
Reactions: retardpill
it's normal u realised ur not as good looking as ur parents lead u to think u were. Keep looksmaxxing until u get enough money for surgery.
i dont even know what surgeries to get tbh

then you dont look good
simple right ?

same problem, when i looked worse i had WAYYYY MORE HOES now im legit scared to talk to girls and when ever a girl compliments me i just think that they lying :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: my friends call me retarded for thinking that im not good enough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hasooma, retardpill and NZb6Air
same problem, when i looked worse i had WAYYYY MORE HOES now im legit scared to talk to girls and when ever a girl compliments me i just think that they lying :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: my friends call me retarded for thinking that im not good enough
relatable lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hasooma and 14yearoldpslmogger
yeah i see guys that are genuinely much worse looking than i am pulling girls and i start to consider if its actually personality

yeah i see guys that are genuinely much worse looking than i am pulling girls and i start to consider if its actually personality
not really personality its just that when you see chads everyday you think "hey why would a girl like me when chads exist" or "hey this chad is perfect and i have a big nose or i dont have this or that" yk what im saying

• +1
Reactions: Soomif999 and retardpill