Custom title:
Also how do I get Frank ocean face hair @thereallegend
04583AD0 69AD 4774 96E0 2B85D393FD4F
700BBF67 DB37 4BA7 86DB 59D1B3345937
2BF60CBE E3D2 4040 BCC1 E611D43BE174

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Rip my non existent temples

Only if I had temples no acne scars and no bad tear troughs I might be able to get gf

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
DHT, castor oil

Your pics show your hair isn't moisturized enough.

I use leave in conditioner to help that.

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
What is that stuff
You could increase your overall androgen recipitivity via NoFap, gym, Mk 677.

Use cordyceps, DHT gel, castor oil for facial hair growth.

Rip my non existent temples

Post-orbital_constriction

This constriction is very noticeable in non-human primates, slightly less so in Australopithecines, even less in Homo erectus and the most primitive Homo sapiens. [1] The post-orbital constriction index of archaic Homo species begins to fall within the range of modern Homo sapiens during the Mid-Pleistocene era. [2] In a departure from Homo erectus, Homo sapiensmanifests a reduced post-orbital constriction due to increase in cranial capacity (about 1,350 cc), accompanied by higher cranial vaults. It completely disappears in modern Homo sapiens. [3] Thus, it is a useful, quantifiable measure of how far along the evolutionary path a hominid fossil might be placed.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244

Post-orbital_constriction

This constriction is very noticeable in non-human primates, slightly less so in Australopithecines, even less in Homo erectus and the most primitive Homo sapiens. [1] The post-orbital constriction index of archaic Homo species begins to fall within the range of modern Homo sapiens during the Mid-Pleistocene era. [2] In a departure from Homo erectus, Homo sapiensmanifests a reduced post-orbital constriction due to increase in cranial capacity (about 1,350 cc), accompanied by higher cranial vaults. It completely disappears in modern Homo This constriction is very noticeable in non-human primates, slightly less so in Australopithecines, even less in Homo erectusand the most primitive Homo sapiens. [1] The post-orbital constriction index of archaic Homo species begins to fall within the range of modern Homo sapiens during the Mid-Pleistocene era. [2] In a departure from Homo erectus, Homo sapiensmanifests a reduced post-orbital constriction due to increase in cranial capacity (about 1,350 cc), accompanied by higher cranial vaults. It completely disappears in modern Homo sapiens. [3] Thus, it is a useful, quantifiable measure of how far along the evolutionary path a hominid fossil might be placed.
Summary

phone duped the quote. fixed

just playing around and calling you ape faced

but seriously, good facial hair will look good, though you will have to renounce much of your pretty boy potential

dimorphic, but mongols are killers so you have to consider the effects on other men. that said, they sometimes have some western eurasian ancestry picked up along the way so can often grow decent facial hair as well

Last edited:
Clean shaven.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
But do Asian girls like it or not that’s what matters
appealing to asian female gaze is honestly so hard to understand. it defies all of PSL and colouring preferences in the rest of the world. I honestly have no fucking idea. need to run split tests on tinder or pay some asians to do some polls or some shit

appealing to asian female gaze is honestly so hard to understand. it defies all of PSL and colouring preferences in the rest of the world. I honestly have no fucking idea. need to run split tests on tinder or pay some asians to do some polls or some shit
Nah. Just be GL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Mf looks like a chia pet jfl :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Doesn't matter. You're like 30% nigger so you've won the genetic lottery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840