i look dirty as fuck

Debetro

Debetro

like @Lebgfinal and @mayo mogger tier

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
like @Lebgfinal and @mayo mogger tier
bro my parents dont allow me to groom cuz muhh dating is bad study bro , the other and you have no excuse to not groom yourself @Debetro

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
bro my parents dont allow me to groom cuz muhh dating is bad study bro , the other and you have no excuse to not groom yourself @Debetro
but I still look like a dirty polish neet

can u buy me a giftcard

I literally spent a whole day drinking yesterday and didn’t shower and today went into public looking like a mess, given I’m 6 foot 4 and like 6’5 in shoes everyone was starting at the subhuman retard ogre walking around and I just made uncomfortable eye contact with them until they looked away. Feels good to crazymaxx

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I literally spent a whole day drinking yesterday and didn’t shower and today went into public looking like a mess, given I’m 6 foot 4 and like 6’5 in shoes everyone was starting at the subhuman retard ogre walking around and I just made uncomfortable eye contact with them until they looked away. Feels good to crazymaxx
im gonna do it once I get older and more disgusting looking

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga
I rizz my homie with my feminine eyes and stare with them into their soul even better to rizzinthehomies maxx

Can’t relate tbh.

Make them faggots with your femboy eyes bro
Only motivation to looksmax to get hunter eyes. I dont my homie fallin for me lmao

• JFL
Reactions: tallnegga
Can’t relate tbh.
dw I will also not relate in some months, it's either ascending this year or giving up on everything for the rest of my life

why dont u beat the shit out of them or throw a tantrum

why dont u beat the shit out of them
Woowza how brave to beat the shit of 45 year old guy , when he was my age he mogged me to hell and back he would literally beat the shit out of me if i were to fight him at 16 he is manlet ogre.

Woowza how brave to beat the shit of 45 year old guy , when he was my age he mogged me to hell and back he would literally beat the shit out of me if i were to fight him at 16 he is manlet ogre.
There is no honor in ethnic countries. Its a savage land of savagery.

Let me see your face 😍

can you link me your old acc again with the "willbe back" bio

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 33379
bro my parents dont allow me to groom cuz muhh dating is bad study bro
I'm having trouble deciphering this tbh

Like don't let you shape up ur facial hair and shower? Wtf

• JFL
I'm having trouble deciphering this tbh

i dont think so
3526151_Screenshot_114.png

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
i dont think so
3526151_Screenshot_114.png
Nigga shave those brows you cannot wait for consent to remove those abominations

Delete that red sea ass brow distance

Moses got to that shit bruh

And after he crossed it, it filled back in. Only a matter of time.

• JFL
the facial hair part is true but i shower everyday cuz schoolmaxxing @zv1212

Last edited:
Nigga shave those brows you cannot wait for consent to remove those abominations

Delete that red sea ass brow distance

Moses got to that shit bruh

And after he crossed it, it filled back in. Only a matter of time.
fuck im copy paste and send it to my parents jfl i cant convince them @zv1212

Last edited: