I look Fucking Mexican

B

Bose_2003

Iron
Did a sketch style drawing conversion on my face. Good help me I look Mexican lol.

Attachments

• A6418754-6DDF-4D81-9D75-E1F47EE99096.jpg
    A6418754-6DDF-4D81-9D75-E1F47EE99096.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 37
why aren't you ogremaxxing already Bose_2003

You stupid little prat. Do you seriously think I'll do that? Well think again!
ogremaxxing is ur only way out. Anything else is bound to end in failure.
follow my advice !

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
meHican

• +1
Reactions: Bose_2003
ogremaxxing is ur only way out. Anything else is bound to end in failure.
follow my advice !

But I'm not interested in opting for any relationship. Plus I don't even want to be touched by a woman. Just aiming to lose weight for a healthier life for myself.

But I'm not interested in opting for any relationship. Plus I don't even want to be touched by a woman. Just aiming to lose weight for a healthier life for myself.
What a cope!

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
lol r u arab?

• +1
Reactions: Bose_2003
Then you are daft. Believe what you want to believe.
stfu big guy, don't you realize how hard you're coping right now?
" I don't even want to be touched by a woman" LMAO. JFL. That's because no woman would ever touch you (unless you ogremaxx, that is!)

Just tattoo "69" all over your body and start rapping, I've heard there's a vacancy.

stfu big guy, don't you realize how hard you're coping right now?
" I don't even want to be touched by a woman" LMAO. JFL. That's because no woman would ever touch you (unless you ogremaxx, that is!)

You are a bigger daftie than I thought. It's all about the face. Ogremaxxing will not suffice. Wake up young man!
confirmed arab

wtf

Indeed. I'm oddball of a mix.

You are a bigger daftie than I thought. It's all about the face. Ogremaxxing will not suffice. Wake up young man!

Indeed. I'm oddball of a mix.
ogremaxx does not mean bloating your face you tard :feelshaha: I was very clear yesterday:
Lose weight (FOR A BETTER FACE), but make sure to fill your frame with either muscle or fat, then grow a beard and make a cut in each of your eyebrows. That is what ogremaxxing is! Now heed my advice

ogremaxx does not mean bloating your face you tard :feelshaha: I was very clear yesterday:
Lose weight (FOR A BETTER FACE), but make sure to fill your frame with either muscle or fat, then grow a beard and make a cut in each of your eyebrows. That is what ogremaxxing is! Now heed my advice

This Ogremaxxing theory sounds like urban myth bullshit to me. I honestly can't take you seriously. So it's best that we walk our separate ways.

By the way, did you ever watch eggy's blackpill video?

This Ogremaxxing theory sounds like urban myth bullshit to me. I honestly can't take you seriously. So it's best that we walk our separate ways.

By the way, did you ever watch eggy's blackpill video?
Ok so that ogremaxx stuff was mostly trolling. But you need to maximize your niche though. Take advantage of your stature and robustness. Lose weight, but only up to a certain point. Gymcel, Beard, and eyebrows are legit though, idk why u think that's bullshit :feelsree:

Ok so that ogremaxx stuff was mostly trolling. But you need to maximize your niche though. Take advantage of your stature and robustness. Lose weight, but only up to a certain point. Gymcel, Beard, and eyebrows are legit though, idk why u think that's bullshit :feelsree:

I'm only going to lose weight to improve myself for myself. I'm too blackpilled for relationships.

I'm only going to lose weight to improve myself for myself. I'm too blackpilled for relationships.
Disengage from argument mode and answer this simple question honestly:
Do you really believe that you, as a man, can live a fulfilling life without sex and female interaction?
The answer is no
You can always look for new copes to keep you distracted.....
But you will never be content, no matter what you do when you're deprived of one of your most basic needs. Sex and love

@blackoutwhitein

Disengage from argument mode and answer this simple question honestly:
Do you really believe that you, as a man, can live a fulfilling life without sex and female interaction?
The answer is no
You can always look for new copes to keep you distracted.....
But you will never be content, no matter what you do when you're deprived of one of your most basic needs. Sex and love

I'm going to be 30 soon. I can easily carry on being like this until I die. It never began, and the black-pill has turned me into a wiser man. Yes it's painful but I just have to get on with it.

I'm going to be 30 soon
Oh shit I've been arguing with a grown ass man and calling him a tard :feelsmega: Sorry sir
remind me to respect elders next time

LaughGIF

You're not Mexican?