• +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath, normie_joe and 5'7 zoomer
tilted head back bro also lins distortion relax brow

• +1
Reactions: ambi
Literally looks the exact same

• +1
Make threads about sexual fantasies here too plz they are quite interesting also u look stressed outside

lighting and lens distortion, but in outside lighting the under eye bags and nasolabial folds appear more since its bright which makes you look older, it means you're recessed so get surgery to fix that

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
lighting and lens distortion, but in outside lighting the under eye bags and nasolabial folds appear more since its bright which makes you look older, it means you're recessed so get surgery to fix that
Nigga said surgery :lul:

• JFL
@i_love_roosters @<6PSLcel @plukee @radicalrationalist @URL code @Zoom759 @RecessedChinCel @shizuku11111 @SuperDavidGangbang @arab_chink @Boxingfan @Hardrada @Funnyunenjoyer1 @gooner23 @Sny @cytoplasm @News @Pei @Zenis @The Grinch @Lulleko @mug @eduardkoopman @notgraycel245969 @ElTruecel @rusian @whiteislandpill @mirrormogger @moreroidsmoredates @Acridax @wackedchives

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
@XtrovertNTnormalfag @yeeyeeslayer @TechnoBoss @ReadBooksEveryday @Snake.0359 @lemonnz @Zeruel @lonelyguy326 @WishIwasChico @antsosa @Gus17 @PMF1 @PsychoDsk @SidharthTheSlayer @IAMNOTANINCEL @chadintraining @rand anon @High Cortisol Chad @negawattlol @Lethbridge @Shogun @Latinus @urukhaiascension @Clown Show @maxxmclooks @tombradylover @justleavemealone