i look leaner only if i take this pills.

FatBunnyBaby

FatBunnyBaby

Bronze
always looking bloated? fat face at low bf? try some white kidney bean extract.

Aka Carb Blockers, any carb blocker pill contains white kidney bean extract.

Start with 1000mg a day, so 2 pills in one meal.

Why nobody has talked about carb blockers?

i have tried keto, daily cardio, cutting sodium, potassium, anything & in between i took carb blocker, maybe every 2-3 days, never daily.

the difference started when i took it daily and i wasn't working out and my "bloatedness" was gone in a week, weird. & no other restriction in my diet, just in calories but that's not new, and im like 7lbs over my normal weight, but looking way leaner, face if fkn everything.

today is week 2, and my body and face complexion is looking better by the day.

Thanks to @antiantifa for making me look for more information related to white kidney bean, he posted some study on mices.

Maybe this won't work on everybody but i hope it helps. I always thought it was the fucking exercise or diet restrictions & it was a fucking pill.

White kidney beans extract remains the supplement that relieves you from inflammation, regulates your heart and circulation rates, and offers you the chance to lose weight by reducing the sugar you take from starch and other carb-rich foods.

• JFL
Reactions: jake_okok
1) Link?
2) Did you pee more?

1) Link?
2) Did you pee more?
buy the one that you like, i have 2 brands right now, and both of them are 500mg of white kidney extract per pill, and i found that all of the carb blockers that i found on the store are the same thing. White Kidney Bean Extract.

i didn't pee more & no side effects atm. i limit my self to 4 pills per day.

wtf why have I never heard of this shit how does it block carbs isn’t that your bodies method of getting glycogen

buy the one that you like, i have 2 brands right now, and both of them are 500mg of white kidney extract per pill, and i found that all of the carb blockers that i found on the store are the same thing. White Kidney Bean Extract.

i didn't pee more & no side effects atm. i limit my self to 4 pills per day.
Ordered lol

wtf why have I never heard of this shit how does it block carbs isn’t that your bodies method of getting glycogen
it doesn't block all the carbs, but i think the benefits are deeper than just blocking carb.

EB37F8F8 AC77 410E 8AFE 982D806BB5E8

Can I take a 500mg pill on accutane everyday?