I look like a different person on snapchat selfies vs regular camera

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I literally am a asymetric freak on camera selfies.
Snapchat makes me look like a completely different person.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, notsocommonthumb, deadstock and 1 other person
Same

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
snapchat doesn't invert the photo so you look like you do in mirror

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
here's a revolutionary idea: judge your looks based on how women treat you. outside, not on these cringe websites you pussies are using because you are too afraid to talk to women irl

what kind of life are you guys leading that you have to assess your "value" based on thousands of pics you are taking in your basement? so sad, lmao

here's a revolutionary idea: judge your looks based on how women treat you. outside, not on these cringe websites you pussies are using because you are too afraid to talk to women irl

what kind of life are you guys leading that you have to assess your "value" based on thousands of pics you are taking in your basement? so sad, lmao
Ok, then why are you here? Srs reply only

So is snapchat a catfish picture? I dont wanna meet girls and then lose them because I am not looking like on pictures
No, Instagram camera is the same, also only you notice this cuz you are used to seeing your face only that way.

but you need pictures nowdays, so women can see you for example on social media

So is snapchat a catfish picture? I dont wanna meet girls and then lose them because I am not looking like on pictures
Dunno what they do to the pic. I don't think it only has to do with the mirroring