I look like a druid priest,this whole time I thought I was ethnic

yandex99

yandex99

Kraken
I have dark hair and white skin on my unexposed parts but I have olive skin on my exposed parts due to a medical issue that makes a summer tan last all year

That's beside the point I look Celtic Irish especially the eye and nose area

My old roommate used to say I looked that way as did my sister who dated Irish guys say that

I just need to get rid of the hyperpigmentation and I'd be a atlantid Celtic!

I'm Muslim so this should help with marrying ethnic Muslim women as a white convert

4474873 IMG 20241016 093810179

Even with a beard(which I am growing to Sunnah max and also I just look better with it)I look Celtic,just like a druid or something and I def look european

I also look like the last czar so I look Russian too in features

Attachments

• images (37).jpeg
    images (37).jpeg
    3.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock
Still keeping up the Muslim larp eh?

@SecularIslamist I am a sincere Muslim I am not doing it for the women unlike you

• WTF
Reactions: SecularIslamist
@SecularIslamist I am a sincere Muslim I am not doing it for the women unlike you
If I wasn't Muslim I would have LTRd a white chick.

If I wasn't Muslim I would have LTRd a white chick.
Now you're switching up to make a point you said before you are a menasexual and also you don't like blonde women lmao

You said some other very fasiq stuff about how you wanted to take advantage of sisters fleeing sham

• WTF
Now you're switching up to make a point you said before you are a menasexual and also you don't like blonde women lmao
I am MENAsexual. But I've met less MENAs than the fingers on my hands IRL. I don't deny whites can be attractive. I'm not virgin btw.
You said some other very fasiq stuff about how you wanted to take advantage of sisters fleeing sham
That was a shitpost.

I am MENAsexual. But I've met less MENAs than the fingers on my hands IRL. I don't deny whites can be attractive. I'm not virgin btw.

That was a shitpost.
You said the opposite earlier and you were being honest

Point is I don't know you're sincerity just like you don't know mine noone knows who is a munafiq and not but I just know that being on Islam feels spiritually right so that's why I'm Muslim whereas in other religions I felt satanic lostness

The Quran just feels like god's word when hearing it

• Hmm...
You said the opposite earlier and you were being honest
Idk what you're talking about.
Point is I don't know you're sincerity just like you don't know mine noone knows who is a munafiq and not but I just know that being on Islam feels spiritually right so that's why I'm Muslim whereas in other religions I felt satanic lostness
Anyway I've seen you post some questionable stuff as well.

Idk what you're talking about.

Anyway I've seen you post some questionable stuff as well.
That proves I'm sincere as if I don't believe it I won't larp as such

I believe it due to my spiritual experiences now and I'm sincere

• Hmm...
You have 0 sex appeal.

Stop being a muslim, shave ur beard, get a clip on hair system

K u r bluepilled so idc if ure ugly bye
This site if Eduardo verastegui posted his pics and he wasn't known would call him ugly lmao

I have learned to only listen to women and also how they react to me which is gigachad tier which corresponds well with the tier I am