i look like a human being when i jut

galego123

galego123

Kraken
if something bad happens i'll have insurance pay for it.

Permajutter here, nothing bad happens.
It will fix your posture, pains and breathing.
That it is how your mandible was supposed to be, aligned with the lower maxilla, anything else is non optimal and will do you harm.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, sergeant blackpill and Deleted member 18012
That it is how your mandible was supposed to be, aligned with the lower maxilla, anything else is non optimal and will do you harm.
yeah i have overbite and jutting feels much more natural. some dudes claimed on this fórum that jutting actually improved over bite with time, is it true or cope?

wwtf is jutting

yeah i have overbite and jutting feels much more natural. some dudes claimed on this fórum that jutting actually improved over bite with time, is it true or cope?
No you don't get a first class bite by jutting, the lower maxilla has a different rotation, only bimax can fix that.

Provided you actually have a recessed mandible, jutting will improve your breathing function by lessening the pressure on the airways.
It will also improve your posture by preventing the neck from hunching forward.

jutting made me sound like ukr*inian😡

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless
Cope. Jutting can only cause harm or do nothing. Get jaw surgery. Jutting looks unnatural. Jaw surgery will be better than jutting.

When you jut you can’t eat in public. Speaking sounds weird and so on.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., galego123 and Prettyboy
Cope. Jutting can only cause harm or do nothing. Get jaw surgery. Jutting looks unnatural. Jaw surgery will be better than jutting.

The idea of jutting always reminded me of those duct tapes memes

29ABEC57 7385 40AF 81D3 3E9B2BF22FE8

Just fix it with surgery. It looks dumb to observers when somebody juts in public

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Patient A, TrestIsBest and 2 others

i need bimax. im 5 9 so idk if its worth doing such an extreme surgery

The idea of jutting always reminded me of those duct tapes memes

View attachment 1596940

Just fix it with surgery. It looks dumb to observers when somebody juts in public
i dont have the money and my dad already payed for rhino (i had a dorsal hump) im extremely sub human

It's because of retards without a recessed mandible aKa sfs doing it and ending up looking like they got prognathism

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
It's because of retards without a recessed mandible aKa sfs doing it and ending up looking like they got prognathism
Sfs is caused partially by a recessed mandible. Wtf are you taking about

Very likely your skull and sphenoid alignment didn't develop properly from poor posture + diet.

Yes partially.
By partially you mean it's a symptom?
Because a forward grown maxilla with deep set eyes and good breathing function is one as well.
A recessed, short mandible is the one and only megafailo SFS has to offer, and jutting can help.
I know this for a fact because I'm a mildly severe SFS case and permajutting never gave me a single ache, only benefits, my dentist is aware I do that and even hinted at it resolving my neck posture problems.

By partially you mean it's a symptom?
Because a forward grown maxilla with deep set eyes and good breathing function is one as well.
A recessed, short mandible is the one and only megafailo SFS has to offer, and jutting can help.
I know this for a fact because I'm a mildly severe SFS case and permajutting never gave me a single ache, only benefits, my dentist is aware I do that and even hinted at it resolving my neck posture problems.
Im getting bimax because I have a sfs

Mild Class 2 deep bite.

You can have plenty of reasons for a sfs. A short mandible is usually not the cause but a symptom yes.

Last edited:
it will give you an underbite mandible like a white spaniard. I've got this too. My teeth don't line up and my jaw protrudes from underneath, At the same time I have got caucasoid midface but very large brow ridge. I looked like a white guy before, after looksmaxxing I look like a handsome caveman.

Im getting bimax because I have a sfs

Mild Class 2 deep bite.

You can have plenty of reasons for a sfs. A short mandible is usually not the cause but a symptom yes.
Did you get your bimax?