I look like a sick child

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Silver
Another rage post about my pathetic build, I’m so tired of being the smallest man in every room. Most foids look more intimidating than me and could probably whoop my ass. From behind I look like a malnourished child from a medieval village due to my toothpick arms, skinny neck, and turbo manlet height. Only thing saving my masculinity is I have a very masc and dark triad face which just makes me sad because I know that if I was tall and gymmaxxed I would be scary as fuck and instantly dominate everyone around me, instead I just look like an evil midget

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, wsada and Mr_Bombo_mogs
you can always femboymaxx or blast roids

Another rage post about my pathetic build, I’m so tired of being the smallest man in every room. Most foids look more intimidating than me and could probably whoop my ass. From behind I look like a malnourished child from a medieval village due to my toothpick arms, skinny neck, and turbo manlet height. Only thing saving my masculinity is I have a very masc and dark triad face which just makes me sad because I know that if I was tall and gymmaxxed I would be scary as fuck and instantly dominate everyone around me, instead I just look like an evil midget
heightmaxx and gymmaxx ofcourse but considerd alternative masculine features , thugmmaxx/high respect groups , moneymaxx , learn marshal arts , shoe pads ect basically a combination of red and black pill (but red pill is mostly for your confidence and mental health) ect