ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
2657713 2642508 IMG 20211105 051011 1

@them @RoundHouse @Baldingman1998 @n0rthface @PingPong @Ed676 @gamma

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, n0rthface, Deleted member 15827 and 16 others
What’s dajjal ?

What’s dajjal ?
Who is Dajjal? Dajjal means "deceiver" in Arabic. In Islamic eschatology, Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal is an evil false prophet whom, it is said, will come to earth and try to lure people into following Shaytan (Satan). It is believed he will then be destroyed by Christ, or the Imam Mahdi.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 7580
View attachment 1459035
@them @RoundHouse @Baldingman1998 @n0rthface @PingPong @Ed676 @gamma

Badg is a special kind of subhuman tbh. I genuinely cannot imagine him even standing within the vicinity of a stacy. He and attractive women dont exist in the same universe to me ngl. What do you guys think a stacy would do if badg approached her at a party or smth? Imo she would freeze for a while as she struggles to wrap her mind around the audacity of him doing that, then she would just awkwardly turn him down and then laugh at him with her friends. I don't even think she would be that offended cuz Badg doesn't register as a human being to her. It's just the equivalent of a dog sniffing your ass imo​

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 15827, Baldingman1998 and 3 others

Badg is a special kind of subhuman tbh. I genuinely cannot imagine him even standing within the vicinity of a stacy. He and attractive women dont exist in the same universe to me ngl. What do you guys think a stacy would do if badg approached her at a party or smth? Imo she would freeze for a while as she struggles to wrap her mind around the audacity of him doing that, then she would just awkwardly turn him down and then laugh at him with her friends. I don't even think she would be that offended cuz Badg doesn't register as a human being to her. It's just the equivalent of a dog sniffing your ass imo​

dajial is gonna be from romania and steal jews wallets

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse
Looks like someone who will rape all women

• Love it
Reactions: Hueless
Is Daijal, the Antichrist and the jew’s Messiah the same entity?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Looks like someone who will rape all women
Dajial badg is a bit more dangerous and psycho, rapes and murders anything in his way, one man army and is thanos of humanity, dont look in his eye though...

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing and Deleted member 15827
Fwqdxqcv

@currylightskin @RabidRosaries @vanilla its over.

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, MaxillaMaxing, n0rthface and 1 other person