I look like shit

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
I look like shit. Like an abused dog. My jaw bones are tiny and fragile. My face is narrow due to brutal mouth breathing. My cheekbones are none existent. My under eye area is totally empty, hollow. My jaw angles are not there. Jaw is fucking recessed too.
I am one of the most abused motherfuckers on this forum rn. Its hard to cope with the fact that I'm a degenerate, dysgenic, genetic dead end subhuman.
Once again it's BIMAX and under eye fillers or DEATH.

Thoughts @subhuman incel ?

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, n0rthface and subhuman incel
jfl if you believe in that mouth breathing shit, people who are recessed and cant breath through their nose so they start mouthbreathing, no the other way around, u like crying so much why arent u speaking with a therapist? also u know real well that if you statusmaxxed and ntmaxxed you could easily get dozen of girls, but you either too lazy or not good enough to do it, so you just wanna compensate this by becoming chad, its not about fucking tousands of bitches what makes you sad, you are depressed cause you were too aspie and shy to in high schoool to ask your oneitis out, now you just need to find a cope like example crying on looksmax, getting rich and surgerymax. you realize that you cant mog at everything and that there are people out there that mog you in different aspect of life, you are doubting yourself now, you are questioning why the fuck even live if i get mogged in every aspect of life and im too pussy to ask my oneitis out, your problem is your brain first anf foremost, not saying your face isnt the problem, but ur personality is your number 1 problem we both know that. many of your fails are luckily removable with todays technology and medicine, if you looksmax and moneymax you could be chadlite + at age 25 and on top of being 6‘5. but like i said, this shit isnt the only reason ur unhappy, u are unhappy because you are not good enough for people like your oneitis, you are unhappy cause there is always someone out there who is iqmogging, statusmogging, moneymogging, facemogging, ntmogging you, you are unhappy cause you have no idea if the future will ever make up for your shit past, you are unhappy cause you cant be yourself while everyone likes you, the problem is very deep my sir, its not an easy solution

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Informationcapitali, Acromegaly_Chad and 7 others
jfl if you believe in that mouth breathing shit, people who are recessed and cant breath through their nose so they start mouthbreathing, no the other way around, u like crying so much why arent u speaking with a therapist? also u know real well that if you statusmaxxed and ntmaxxed you could easily get dozen of girls, but you either too lazy or not good enough to do it, so you just wanna compensate this by becoming chad, its not about fucking tousands of bitches what makes you sad, you are depressed cause you were too aspie and shy to in high schoool to ask your oneitis out, now you just need to find a cope like example crying on looksmax, getting rich and surgerymax. you realize that you cant mog at everything and that there are people out there that mog you in different aspect of life, you are doubting yourself now, you are questioning why the fuck even live if i get mogged in every aspect of life and im too pussy to ask my oneitis out, your problem is your brain first anf foremost, not saying your face isnt the problem, but ur personality is your number 1 problem we both know that. many of your fails are luckily removable with todays technology and medicine, if you looksmax and moneymax you could be chadlite + at age 25 and on top of being 6‘5. but like i said, this shit isnt the only reason ur unhappy, u are unhappy because you are not good enough for people like your oneitis, you are unhappy cause there is always someone out there who is iqmogging, statusmogging, moneymogging, facemogging, ntmogging you, you are unhappy cause you have no idea if the future will ever make up for your shit past, you are unhappy cause you cant be yourself while everyone likes you, the problem is very deep my sir, its not an easy solution
holy shit best lifefuel on this site

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and subhuman incel
Beautifully said, my cock become erect while reading this but I’m not sure why.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and subhuman incel