I look natty

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Screenshot 20240405 234621 cominstagramandroid

Definetly considering tren

How was .org in early 2023 OP

man i have small ass wrists you think mk677 will grow them?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 65208, SubhumanCurrycel and datboijj
Brock Lesnar

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and ConfusedBolivian
20240323 145530 1

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Ryldoo IS COPING, PseduoAryan and 3 others
yo should i do deadlifts on a back or leg day ? (do 6x PPL split), i was thinking of doing deadlifts on my leg days after squats but for one of the legs day focused on squats with deloaded deadlifts, then on the second leg day it will be deadlift focused, with deloaded squats ?

mirin fizeek, u on a cut rn ?

yo should i do deadlifts on a back or leg day ? (do 6x PPL split), i was thinking of doing deadlifts on my leg days after squats but for one of the legs day focused on squats with deloaded deadlifts, then on the second leg day it will be deadlift focused, with deloaded squats ?
leg day because your back will be too compromised to do them otherwise unless you do them fresh in which case your other lifts will decline, deadlifts are not that important for gaining muscle, they are just a superb strength movement.

leg day because your back will be too compromised to do them otherwise unless you do them fresh in which case your other lifts will decline, deadlifts are not that important for gaining muscle, they are just a superb strength movement.
Yeah... that's the thing I have a conflict of interest with gaining muscle mass, but also getting strong as shit on deadlift's because i did it today on my back day and that shit felt good to pick up some solid ass weight off the floor.

+ Pete Rubish is huge inspiration to why I love deadlifting

Deadlifting 1x a week or 2x a week is optimal for a natural lifter ?

Yeah... that's the thing I have a conflict of interest with gaining muscle mass, but also getting strong as shit on deadlift's because i did it today on my back day and that shit felt good to pick up some solid ass weight off the floor.

+ Pete Rubish is huge inspiration to why I love deadlifting

Deadlifting 1x a week or 2x a week is optimal for a natural lifter ?
the most efficient way to get good at something is to do a lot of it, so 2x would be better.

but you could also just do less volume more often instead of a lot of volume at once.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
the most efficient way to get good at something is to do a lot of it, so 2x would be better.

but you could also just do less volume more often instead of a lot of volume at once.
Damn bro, at this point I have to choose either getting muscular/ jacked or strong as fuck but fluffy and look like I don't go to the gym...

which is better in your opinion as a goal ?

Damn bro, at this point I have to choose either getting muscular/ jacked or strong as fuck but fluffy and look like I don't go to the gym...

which is better in your opinion as a goal ?
they're the same thing at the point you're at, being strong means being big, you don't have to specialize until you're years into lifting.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
they're the same thing at the point you're at, being strong means being big, you don't have to specialize until you're years into lifting.
So after a solid 3-4 year's of natural lifting and on a slight caloric surplus, I should do specificity on my main compounds (SBD) ?

Also do you think being in a caloric surplus for 4-5 year's, then slowly cutting is the best way for a natural to get jacked asf and being accused of fake natty ? Ryan Russo had this statement on his video.

So after a solid 3-4 year's of natural lifting and on a slight caloric surplus, I should do specificity on my main compounds (SBD) ?
you have to because you won't be able to to progress them otherwise.
Also do you think being in a caloric surplus for 4-5 year's, then slowly cutting is the best way for a natural to get jacked asf and being accused of fake natty ? Ryan Russo had this statement on his video.
cut in the summer being fat while it's hot out is a pain, you'll end up too fat if you always bulk.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
you have to because you won't be able to to progress them otherwise.

cut in the summer being fat while it's hot out is a pain, you'll end up too fat if you always bulk.
So perodiziation ? like bulking through autmun to spring, and then cutting in summer and repeat the cycle ?

So perodiziation ? like bulking through autmun to spring, and then cutting in summer and repeat the cycle ?
more or less.

going too far past 15% and you might end up with stretchmarks, also moisturize your entire body after the shower to prevent them.

What are the odds of a Bolivian being called liliendfeld ?

more or less.

going too far past 15% and you might end up with stretchmarks, also moisturize your entire body after the shower to prevent them.
Interesting, so basically natural lifting is dogshit for getting jacked and i'll never looked diced and full at the same time 24/7 in a shirt???

Tbh bro should i just natty lift for health and getting lean ? I honestly don't care about lifting 4 plates off the ground sometimes.

Interesting, so basically natural lifting is dogshit for getting jacked and i'll never looked diced and full at the same time 24/7 in a shirt???
the goal isn't to look like you lift, the goal is to look like you were born with superior genetics i.e broad, lean and tapered.
Tbh bro should i just natty lift for health and getting lean ? I honestly don't care about lifting 4 plates off the ground sometimes.
there's no difference at this point, it takes years to look somewhat impressive, you can't even correct your weaknesses at this point because it's the entire body, you don't even know yet.

the goal isn't to look like you lift, the goal is to look like you were born with superior genetics i.e broad, lean and tapered.

there's no difference at this point, it takes years to look somewhat impressive, you can't even correct your weaknesses at this point because it's the entire body, you don't even know yet.
Bruh so looking like im jacked is basically like a code word to girls "These muscles are not genetic quality like face and height" ??

Also if the goal is to just look broad, lean and tapered would that give me the excuse of not training traps, arms, and chest ? since i only need to train back and shoulders to look "broad" or have the illusion of looking like it ?

Also if the goal is to just look broad, lean and tapered would that give me the excuse of not training traps, arms, and chest ? since i only need to train back and shoulders to look "broad" or have the illusion of looking like it ?
you don't have to isolate traps, but small arms with a big torso look retarded, and having no chest affects your posture.

strong back + weak chest = clavicles get pulled back and make you look narrower, I had this when I started lifting.

the main change in my body has been that my chest pulls my clavicles forward into a neutral position now, which also completely repositioned my scapula.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
you don't have to isolate traps, but small arms with a big torso look retarded, and having no chest affects your posture.

strong back + weak chest = clavicles get pulled back and make you look narrower, I had this when I started lifting.

the main change in my body has been that my chest pulls my clavicles forward into a neutral position now, which also completely repositioned my scapula.
Ok, so train every muscle group, got cha. what about legs ?

bro copied my pfp 💀💀💀
@dehydrated

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian