I look really good naked

User28823

User28823

do not go gentle into that good night
Tbh when I look at myself naked I realize most foids don't even looksmatch me, I deserve a fit bitch with good skin, nice ass, tight pussy, nice quad and hamstring development.

Those foids deserve to see my cock inserted into them as I flex my lean abs and torso, accutane maxxed skin and vascular arms choke their throat.

I will NOT settle for an ugly bitch.

namsayin' ?

@AlbinoMaxxer @shieldzz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighLtn, datboijj, SoundnVision and 10 others
You could get Stacie's rolling in your door if you were a famous athlete

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and User28823
I look decent naked I just need to hit legs more

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh and User28823
I look decent naked I just need to hit legs more
My oneitis who would watch me squat at the gym (she was mirin lowkey) just posted an insane beach pic with a looksmaxxed physique, I need to have babies with her asap but shes dating some bum fucking raver drughead who I mog TO FUCKING OBLIVION

Proxgiuy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: grungymallard97, cannotbeasked and moreplatesmoreweigh
How many scoops today? Op

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
im cracked out on a large cup of iced coffee
Cofee makes me more insomniac when I take it at 1 pm on a weekend then when I double scoop dmha pre on a random weekday :lul:

• +1
I’ve never seen myself naked before there’s no mirror in my bathroom only in my parents room

• JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, User28823 and Entschuldigung
B
My oneitis who would watch me squat at the gym (she was mirin lowkey) just posted an insane beach pic with a looksmaxxed physique, I need to have babies with her asap but shes dating some bum fucking raver drughead who I mog TO FUCKING OBLIVION

View attachment 3205298
Blackpill only when it justifies inaction huh

• +1
Cofee makes me more insomniac when I take it at 1 pm on a weekend then when I double scoop dmha pre on a random weekday :lul:
yeah similar for me, modafinil is less anxiety inducing and no issues getting to sleep so long as I take it early in the morning but caffeine fucks me up lowkey

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh
Tbh when I look at myself naked I realize most foids don't even looksmatch me, I deserve a fit bitch with good skin, nice ass, tight pussy, nice quad and hamstring development.

Those foids deserve to see my cock inserted into them as I flex my lean abs and torso, accutane maxxed skin and vascular arms choke their throat.

namsayin' ?

@AlbinoMaxxer @shieldzz
Tales

View attachment 3205298
What I don't get about these bitches is how tf do some of them downgrade so hard?

This bitch dated chad in middle school (literal high T mogger who matured before everyone else - who was actually my best friend in elementary school and over a single summer became chad) and downgraded to a high mtn raver lsd shroom enjoying looking faggot

namsayin' ?

@AlbinoMaxxer @shieldzz
Mirin

• Woah

namsayin' ?

@AlbinoMaxxer @shieldzz
deadass tho i be taking a shit flush see my self in the mirror and get naked for 10 minutes :feelshah:

• Woah
Then go slay, saar, why harp on the fact you have no pussy

• So Sad

View attachment 3205298
just pour acid him on bro

• JFL
Reactions: CopiumX and User28823
deadass tho i be taking a shit flush see my self in the mirror and get naked for 10 minutes :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: gooner23

Users who are viewing this thread

Back