• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Zeruel and Deleted member 23359
I don’t get how those dudes on tiktok all look so good in back cam. Suifuel tbh

One guy looks worse in front than in back cam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
I don’t get how those dudes on tiktok all look so good in back cam. Suifuel tbh

One guy looks worse in front than in back cam
Back camera is the real you, your mind need to get used to back cameras and not mirrors or front camera

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 28691
I look better with selfie cam. But in the end mirror is what matters

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
i will get it for my kids so they can grow up knowing their trueselves
I was thinking that but what if they overrate bc of mere exposure effect

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, wollet2, Reformed and 1 other person
When people take pictures of me with their camera, this guy always shows up.

A2EC2336 2C67 48ED 80DC 733992417F30

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
not really
asmetries aren't noticeable in mirror
Yes they are lol. Ur really just believing some random blog articles u found on google

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and alriodai
Yes they are lol. Ur really just believing some random blog articles u found on google
buddy go take a pic mirror and another with back camera
literally a huge diffrence

take few steps away from camera and its gone
mirror is not real bro
So a surface that reflects light exactly how it is but muh reversed is less accurate than a machine taking 1 frame of u and that frame will alsways be distorted to an extent

mirin iq

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 23558
I think we all do

Mirror is most acc followed by front followed by back

So a surface that reflects light exactly how it is but muh reversed is less accurate than a machine taking 1 frame of u and that frame will alsways be distorted to an extent

mirin iq

• +1
Reactions: Reformed

mirin iq
retard atleast that 1 frame is the real you. you literally dont look like your mirror, your features blend together and reversed they create sth else, depending on your asymmetries

also we subconciously fixiate on the left side of the face we are looking

get a phone with a better camera

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23359 and Deleted member 23558
retard atleast that 1 frame is the real you. you literally dont look like your mirror, your features blend together and reversed they create sth else, depending on your asymmetries

Wow people are really arguing this. Do u just have no logic or what’s the issue here?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 23558

Get a better mirror

Wow people are really arguing this. Do u just have no logic or what’s the issue here?
u look at sth different from what other ppl look and say i dont have logic ok

do you have a nokia from 2000

Get a better mirror
thats not my point, if youre somewhat asymmetric (most people are) mirror is way too inaccurate compared to video from decent phones back camera

it has nothing to do with depth and lighting. but with how your features look next to each other

thats not my point, if youre somewhat asymmetric (most people are) mirror is way too inaccurate compared to video from decent phones back camera

it has nothing to do with depth and lighting. but with how your features look next to each other
There’s a reason there are umpteen number of requirements for a stable photograph unlike a mirror

u look at sth different from what other ppl look and say i dont have logic ok

do you have a nokia from 2000
Bro just take a pic of a box or smth and tell me it looks exactly the same as u see it irl. Inb4 u tell me u don’t trust ur own eye site and u trust the pic more of what u see. Lol I’m not gonna argue this anymore how can u be this illogical

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
Bro just take a pic of a box or smth and tell me it looks exactly the same as u see it irl. Inb4 u tell me u don’t trust ur own eye site and u trust the pic more of what u see. Lol I’m not gonna argue this anymore how can u be this illogical
you cant come up with this reply you re joking rihgt?

the box is perfectly symmetric, nothing to do with human face. ofc it will look the same

It's not that the mirror is a bad guy and will make you chad in its glass and truecel irl, people think they look better in the mirror because every mirror is placed where there is good lighting and because we are not used to our real flipped face, but people don't notice your asymmetries unless they are severe like you do with your unmirrorred version.
In fact many photographers says that in most cases people ask for the flipped version of the pics, because they are used to it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359 and wollet2
There’s a reason there are umpteen number of requirements for a stable photograph unlike a mirror

clooney is not very asymmetric so it doesnt look a lot different, so you can say mirror could be closer to his real self because of real lighting and depth. BUT NOT THE OTHER 2

• +1

mirin iq
the mirror is inversed how tf thats more real than a camera and let alone a professional camera