I look up to vinn98

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
I Hope i can get shredded by my 30 and go club pulling like he does. He gave me insane lifefuel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Aero, tombradylover and 8 others
I look up to @Ritalincel i wanna be like him when I grow up

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, efidescontinuado, tombradylover and 1 other person
I look up to you.

I don’t wanna end up like you.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Clqs, efidescontinuado and 9 others
I look up to you.

My fellow dravidian how are you 4 inch lifts to 6'3?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Heinrich Schmidt, Ultimate SUbhuman and 2 others
Same. Going out to clubs alone like an old fart alone at a restaurant and filming everything and everyone and taking pictures and showing off jawline and making friends and dragging people on their life by his side to take happy selfies with them and drink alcohol and shit hit up random milfs and fuck

vinn98, more like Win98

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, poopoohead and the BULL
I look up to you.

Bro i don't Need this shit i'm very depressed
I was talking go a girl online but when i told her i put on fat with medication She stopped replying to me. She was telling me looks weren't a problem then She said yeah looks May play a part of your problem. I'm so fucking suicidal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel, BrahminBoss, noodlelover and 1 other person
Bro i don't Need this shit i'm very depressed
I was talking go a girl online but when i told her i put on fat with medication She stopped replying to me. She was telling me looks weren't a problem then She said yeah looks May play a part of your problem. I'm so fucking suicidal
Bro I feel you and understand you. Remember that what you feel now is not the reality. Your mind can play tricks on you.

If you want to talk and open up you can always pm me.

Bro I feel you and understand you. Remember that what you feel now is not the reality. Your mind can play tricks on you.

If you want to talk and open up you can always pm me.
How Is It not the reality Bro? I talk to girls with my old Instagram pics and they tell me i Need to improve personality then as soon as tell them i put on weight they tell me it's looks?? How am i supposed to not Rope?? Like if i was incel i wouldn't give a fuck but i cannot cope with wasted potential.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
How Is It not the reality Bro? I talk to girls with my old Instagram pics and they tell me i Need to improve personality then as soon as tell them i put on weight they tell me it's looks?? How am i supposed to not Rope?? Like if i was incel i wouldn't give a fuck but i cannot cope with wasted potential.
If girls tell you it’s your personality, it’s always looks related remember that. Don’t let them gaslight you into thinking that, otherwise you will mentally masturbate over that which will drive you crazy.

How come? You’re getting IOI’s in public right? Then just approach them. Unless you were lying. Looking at how you behave and act i fear its the latter unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
If girls tell you it’s your personality, it’s always looks related remember that. Don’t let them gaslight you into thinking that, otherwise you will mentally masturbate over that which will drive you crazy.

How come? You’re getting IOI’s in public right? Then just approach them. Unless you were lying. Looking at how you behave and act i fear its the latter unfortunately.
no bro it's not larp but i look skinny in a shirt that's the problem

no bro it's not larp but i look skinny in a shirt that's the problem
Then what’s your problem? Why are you complaining then? You're supposedly getting “IOI” in public. If you were really getting them you wouldn’t be crying here.

Bro you’re an open book, you think i don’t know you but I know you better than you know yourself.

Please accept it and stop coping because this isn’t going to help you.

Focus on improvement, you’re stagnating.

Then what’s your problem? Why are you complaining then? You're supposedly getting “IOI” in public. If you were really getting them you wouldn’t be crying here.

Bro you’re an open book, you think i don’t know you but I know you better than you know yourself.

Please accept it and stop coping because this isn’t going to help you.

Focus on improvement, you’re stagnating.
the problem is that they wouldn't like me anymore if i took my shirt off.

• JFL
You’re retarded
how so? a girl was trying to convince me i needed to try harder because my thoughts were hindering me, then as soon as i told her i had increased my bodyfat she told me looks may play a part in my problems. that's the same thought process, when they see me on the street they imagine i have skinny body underneath the shirt. but as soon i take it off they would make up an excuse and leave.

how so? a girl was trying to convince me i needed to try harder because my thoughts were hindering me, then as soon as i told her i had increased my bodyfat she told me looks may play a part in my problems. that's the same thought process, when they see me on the street they imagine i have skinny body underneath the shirt. but as soon i take it off they would make up an excuse and leave.
Holy fucking shit, I send a message 5 minutes ago and I knew there was coming a butthurt Bull essay in.

Holy fucking shit, I send a message 5 minutes ago and I knew there was coming a butthurt Bull essay in.
IMG 20240531 013803
maybe i shouldn't have told her that? Like She was imagining some fatass instead i'm Just slightly too bulky?

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
View attachment 2954872 maybe i shouldn't have told her that? Like She was imagining some fatass instead i'm Just slightly too bulky?
You’re not fat, you’re normal and healthy bodyfat. No sane normie would call you fat.

But yeah you’re “fat” if you look at it from the “10% bodyfat” perspective.

You’re not fat, you’re normal and healthy bodyfat. No sane normie would call you fat.

But yeah you’re “fat” if you look at it from the “10% bodyfat” perspective.
Fuck Bro She liked me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: She could have become my e-girlfriend. Why am i so fucking retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Fuck Bro She liked me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: She could have become my e-girlfriend. Why am i so fucking retarded
I could remember you had “the king of tinder” in your bio:feelshah:.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
I could remember you had “the king of tinder” in your bio:feelshah:.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I had pretty girls texting me First Bro.... With only selfies.... But now i would be content with much less.....

• +1
I had pretty girls texting me First Bro.... With only selfies.... But now i would be content with much less.....
Let me run you on tinder again and this time serious, using your top pics, alright?

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and WishIwasChico
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and moreroidsmoredates
What you think Bro worth a cycle of test e for me or i Will still be incel?
you say vinn your inspiration nigga stfu tbh bro and go out and live you life like him, and you can be fucking sluts from the club

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18202 and moreroidsmoredates
you say vinn your inspiration nigga stfu tbh bro and go out and live you life like him, and you can be fucking sluts from the club
Ye but he mogs me right now

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, moreroidsmoredates and WishIwasChico
the problem is that they wouldn't like me anymore if i took my shirt off.
Men of all body types get laid, foids don't give that much fuck about the body.

If you are already tall then just focus on looksmaxxing the face.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and moreroidsmoredates
Men of all body types get laid, foid don't give that much fuck about the body.

If you are already tall then just focus on looksmaxxing the face.
It’s just a good halo if you’re atleast average looking in the face.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and WishIwasChico
I literally never heard in my life foids complimenting anything other than face and height.
cause you're not roided, nigga i post shirtless selfies on tinder and have girls thirsting over me

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, moreroidsmoredates and WishIwasChico
I literally never heard in my life foids complimenting anything other than face and height.
Decent Frame with a good amount of muscle gets you compliments, I can tell you that from experience.

No not really, you look pretty much the same.
WTF Bro i think my face on the left Is a whole 0.5 PSL higher. Like full fledged HTN. Am i Crazy or what? On the other hand i see a thicker neck on the right pic