• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, datboijj, Deleted member 10987 and 5 others
Yeah, me too sometimes,

but it's a normal side effects of being on this forum on a daily basis,

nothing out of the ordinary here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048
Do you not own a single shirt?
Saving up for surgeries bro, who needs shirts anyways?

Clothes are the biggest copes out there, no SHIRT for your FACE.

• JFL
Reactions: Bignuts
Answer my question on your neck training thread instead of looking at yourself in the mirror then, problem solved :feelsyay:

The asymmetry will only get worse with age. The eye area is the first to deteriorate in the ageing process. The lids will continue to get droopier, exacerbating the discrepancies in UEE. Your undereye support will erode until only your hollow, recessed infraorbital structure is on show. Eventually, crows feet wrinkles will engulf your orbitals, leaving an old man that looks like a scrunched up paper bag. The youthful glimmers of hope in the iris will turn to a constant stone cold glare of nothingness. Meanwhile your personality will not evolve to compensate for your declining, mediocre looks. Your neuroticism will grow with time. You will become depressed as you begin to internalise your decline.

You can COPE all you want by posting videos to the basement dwelling autists on this site. You want us to reassure you that it's all in your head, that's it's BDD and that everything is fine. In the context of your eye area, nothing is fine...

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
^Stop the psycho analysis. I did the video out of humour. I am getting surgery obviously. Ptosis came about during my teens/puberty. I never chewed on that side so it's my own fault for the bad development.

I will get the surgery needed, of course. That is no question.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8902
View attachment 946259

The asymmetry will only get worse with age. The eye area is the first to deteriorate in the ageing process. The lids will continue to get droopier, exacerbating the discrepancies in UEE. Your undereye support will erode until only your hollow, recessed infraorbital structure is on show. Eventually, crows feet wrinkles will engulf your orbitals, leaving an old man that looks like a scrunched up paper bag. The youthful glimmers of hope in the iris will turn to a constant stone cold glare of nothingness. Meanwhile your personality will not evolve to compensate for your declining, mediocre looks. Your neuroticism will grow with time. You will become depressed as you begin to internalise your decline.

You can COPE all you want by posting videos to the basement dwelling autists on this site. You want us to reassure you that it's all in your head, that's it's BDD and that everything is fine. In the context of your eye area, nothing is fine...
Its not perfect but honestly even if he had surgery it wouldn't change much you are literally just hating

• Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Its not perfect but honestly even if he had surgery it wouldn't change much you are literally just hating
This forum clearly becoming too bluepilled then.