I lost 10kg, now i strugle to keep going

Looksmaxxer_based

Looksmaxxer_based

Iron
bros how do i keep losing body fat , it was easier at first now it got harder
Unnamed

• JFL
Reactions: ineonx and N1666
It just gets harder and harder. Not just in terms of willpower but even physiologically as your body slows down your metabolism to keep a hold on any calories it gets.

I got down to a very low body fat once and had hollow cheeks and a razor jaw. But fucking hell all I thought about was food.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
chew sugar free gum, inhale Coke Zero. actually you can swap water out with Coke Zero. This is the way

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and Looksmaxxer_based
your body hates losing bodyfat even if it is technically healthier for you, just keep lowering calories and doing cardio GL

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxxer_based
Eat raw meat and organs for breakfast lunch and dinner. Avoid shit that raise estrogen. Remove carbs, don't count calories.
okay but dont i need carbs for height? that's why I'm confused I want to lose bf but also I want to grow taller. I'm 180cm 18 years old

okay but dont i need carbs for height? that's why I'm confused I want to lose bf but also I want to grow taller. I'm 180cm 18 years old
It's okay, hormones are complex thing to understand. This is why people still don't know shit about metabolism. It is very confusing thing because carbs are linked to IGF-1 increase and shit like that. That is true especially if you engage in resistance training or if you are physically active and healthy.But in your case losing bodyfat and improving body composition is far more important long term for height growth than munching on carbs endlessly until you are obese. If you have high body fat you will have inflammation and your body will have weak response to release growth hormone. Also your estrogen will be high if you have high bodyfat, making height growth almost impossible, I recommend you build some muscle and decrease carbs as much as you can. You will crave them so bad at the beginning but that is a positive sign, because it means your making a great progress in losing fat. If you do go carnivore however please add some salt to your diet, you will naturally debloat with this diet and you will lose water. Do not fear the fat and don't count calories, just don't consume carbs. It will work, trust.

Do not consume low calorie artificial sweeteners, (diet sodas, 0kcal sweetened drinks) sucralose has been linked with impaired insulin sensitivity when combined with carbs. This will just make It even harder to lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxxer_based
yes its difficult ngl

It's okay, hormones are complex thing to understand. This is why people still don't know shit about metabolism. It is very confusing thing because carbs are linked to IGF-1 increase and shit like that. That is true especially if you engage in resistance training or if you are physically active and healthy.But in your case losing bodyfat and improving body composition is far more important long term for height growth than munching on carbs endlessly until you are obese. If you have high body fat you will have inflammation and your body will have weak response to release growth hormone. Also your estrogen will be high if you have high bodyfat, making height growth almost impossible, I recommend you build some muscle and decrease carbs as much as you can. You will crave them so bad at the beginning but that is a positive sign, because it means your making a great progress in losing fat. If you do go carnivore however please add some salt to your diet, you will naturally debloat with this diet and you will lose water. Do not fear the fat and don't count calories, just don't consume carbs. It will work, trust.
okay i started carnviore. for now i eat chicken, liver, eggs, milks. as much as I want (tbh I cant eat them very much idk why), also do boxing 3 times a week

i naturally now dont want to eat more than 1200calories a day. bro even 500 calorie of meat is too much for stomach

if your on low food and not loosing weight your metabolism has adapted to the lower calories. You must reverse diet for a month to increase your metabolism then begin your fat loss phase again