I lost all my confidence

darkness97

darkness97

Mistral
my coworker decided that he wanted to go to a bar near my house. i used to frequent this place a lot and its where i met my sugar momma. it's not an older club but that's just where i met her. i was practically assaulted by this sabertooth tiger. i had to push her off of me because she was groping me too much and i had to get some air and she was tossing me around. after that i stood there and literally did nothing. i politely asked 1 girl if she wanted to dance and my confidence was just shattered when she said no.

i pretty much just stood there for an hour watching guys not as tall, or good looking as me pull girls that were around me. my body wouldn't move if my life depended on it. i was almost to tears with anger and frustration at the fact that i kept telling myself that i was too much of a loser and i didn't deserve to be there. and that i would never have to confidence to make any sort of move at all. i will go through life as a constant failure and never achieve anything because i just can't handle being such a loser.

it was a rough night of just standing around. i was so mad at the situation, that i could have just lashed out at a girl who approached me just out of pure bitterness and resentment for the situation. i don't know if frequenting these sites since 18 as rotted my brain or what but it feels beyond repair. my buddy is a lightskin tyrone whose tatted and obviously came with a girl that was obsessed with him. he literally cannot understand what it means to have no confidence. he was trying to get me laid but i literally couldn't stomach the thought as i thought it was just a useless venture.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik616, zurzolo, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
not a micrometer

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel and zurzolo
my coworker decided that he wanted to go to a bar near my house. i used to frequent this place a lot and its where i met my sugar momma. it's not an older club but that's just where i met her. i was practically assaulted by this sabertooth tiger. i had to push her off of me because she was groping me too much and i had to get some air and she was tossing me around. after that i stood there and literally did nothing. i politely asked 1 girl if she wanted to dance and my confidence was just shattered when she said no.

i pretty much just stood there for an hour watching guys not as tall, or good looking as me pull girls that were around me. my body wouldn't move if my life depended on it. i was almost to tears with anger and frustration at the fact that i kept telling myself that i was too much of a loser and i didn't deserve to be there. and that i would never have to confidence to make any sort of move at all. i will go through life as a constant failure and never achieve anything because i just can't handle being such a loser.

it was a rough night of just standing around. i was so mad at the situation, that i could have just lashed out at a girl who approached me just out of pure bitterness and resentment for the situation. i don't know if frequenting these sites since 18 as rotted my brain or what but it feels beyond repair. my buddy is a lightskin tyrone whose tatted and obviously came with a girl that was obsessed with him. he literally cannot understand what it means to have no confidence. he was trying to get me laid but i literally couldn't stomach the thought as i thought it was just a useless venture.
You're cooked

• +1
Reactions: darkness97