I lost another girl. That's three since January.

Lumbersexual

Lumbersexual

Platinum
Why can't I hang on to a girl?

GF of three years breaks up with me with absolutely no warning in January.

Start seeing a girl in March. We have sex once and then she tells me she can't date right now. (Dick was prolly too small for her).

Then start dating this really sweet and pretty latina about three or four weeks ago. Had a great day with her just yesterday. When we were lying in bed, she tells me that I'm super hot and cute at the same time which she has never had before. Apparently guys are just one or the other. We've also had lots of hot, rough sex. Messaged her this evening to see when we she wanted to get together this week and she isn't interested anymore.

Wtf is wrong with me? I'm clearly attractive enough to pique their interest but then they just bail out of nowhere. I'm not an asshole, I'm actually quite charming apparently as the last two girls told me but then they don't want to see me anymore.

They must be lying.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Swagwaffle
They found bigger better Chads

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Alexanderr, SikKunt and 8 others
Messaged her this evening to see when we she wanted to get together this week and she isn't interested anymore

Don't message girls first dude especially after sex. Very foid beta blue pill move. U have to wait untill they reach out to you first.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Do like me: if you dont have any foid, you wont lose any foid

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 439, Zeta ascended and 3 others
how long is ur dick bro?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SikKunt, bassfreak, Dude420 and 1 other person
lock them in a basement so they can’t escape you tbh. That’s what Fritzl did.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Dude420, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 1 other person
u ever get turned on by chihuahua nipples

i thought you were lumbersexual tho

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
not relatable

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Ur dick smol

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Ur dick smol
73.jpg

1046.jpg

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and Swagwaffle
We have sex once

Stop bitching and jelq faggot. She left you because you have a 5 inch micropenis

Stop messaging them you idiot. They are the ones supposed to be calling you if you are so damn gl. These is clearly nothing wrong with you if you managed to get laid multiple times. Look back at how you interacted with them and see if you were at all needy.

I am sure foids hate to be messaged by Chico :feelswah:
they are probably right to an extent but still, the surgeon could better explain what you are doing wrong.
Prey for scientific advancement in dick implant boyo :feelspepo:

Don't message girls first dude especially after sex. Very foid beta blue pill move. U have to wait untill they reach out to you first.
We've been seeing each other for a month and have had sex on multiple occasions and she has been doing almost all the initiating up to this point. I just wanted to see when she wanted to watch the last episode of GoT. This wasn't our first rodeo.
Stop messaging them you idiot.
The girl who had sex with me once, I never messaged her after. She messaged me to say I was a nice guy etc but she wasn't ready to date. That was the first and only message I got from her after.
Stop bitching and jelq faggot. She left you because you have a 5 inch micropenis
6x5 but might as well be 4x3. Average anything is actually bad.
I just don't understand why they bother if they are just going to leave in a month or less. Wouldn't their time be better spent going after a Chad? They waste a week or up to four weeks or even three fucking years with me just to move on to something better. Why not just wait for the something better to begin with? That's weeks or even years they miss out on getting Chads.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Swagwaffle
I'd be fine pumping and dumping a thot every now and then like you. I haven't been laid in over a year and lots of people on here are virgins. Be thankful for what you have, faggot.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, SikKunt and heroinfather
"I'm not an asshole"

that's your problem. Be an asshole

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Bennett, Insomniac and 1 other person
Sorry to hear, bro.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Insomniac
Stop messaging them you idiot. They are the ones supposed to be calling you if you are so damn gl. These is clearly nothing wrong with you if you managed to get laid multiple times. Look back at how you interacted with them and see if you were at all needy.

Incorrect. The problem here is two-fold: 1) they kinda liked you but not enough. onwards and upwards better options (for them). better looking, higher SMV and more challenging. 2) The sex was not great (maybe in your head it was, but not necessarily in theirs).
Girls are not turned off when Chad texts them first. If they are not interested in you, you are perceived as needy and annoying. Needy is a cover up for "NO INTEREST".

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual, Swagwaffle and Dude420
OP is a faggot

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Swagwaffle
Time to LDAR

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Swagwaffle, heroinfather and 1 other person
You're not good looking enoguh to be loved

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual and Swagwaffle
Why not just wait for the something better to begin with? That's weeks or even years they miss out on getting Chads.
It's called monkey branching. Most women have no empathy for men so they don't see a problem with being in a relationship with someone (which to them is better than not being in one) and jumping to someone better when the chance arises. It's basically just a manifestation of hypergamy.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, SikKunt and Swagwaffle
It's called monkey branching. Most women have no empathy for men so they don't see a problem with being in a relationship with someone (which to them is better than not being in one) and jumping to someone better when the chance arises.
BRUTAL

Probably realized they can get someone better looking (Chad).