I lost beautiful girls because I refused to commit to a non virgin

researcher888

researcher888

Silver
I feel sad about it now but i know in the end its the right move. One time I went on a date with this beautiful nordic girl blue eyes, light brown hair, she was really pretty and high class, I was smitten by her, we had the best date ever we were so close. But then she told me that she was already MARRIED before, she was with 1 guy for a long time and that was the only guy she was with and they got married and divorced after some time.

After that I started sperging out and basically ghosted her just because shes not a virgin even though she was perfect in every way for me

I just cant commit to be in a long term relationship with a woman that is not a virgin

god I fucking hate myself after that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, 5'7 zoomer, butterworld and 5 others

FEel like this when I see her pic in my gallery now

I would be married if i didnt have autism

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
pm as well. Also, that's pretty foolish of you. Being married and not a virgin because of that is the only thing that, for me, is practically like she is still a virgin. It's not like those who have had one night stands.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: jinnu, poopoohead, researcher888 and 1 other person
pm as well. Also, that's pretty foolish of you. Being married and not a virgin because of that is the only thing that, for me, is practically like she is still a virgin. It's not like those who have one night stands.

man dont make me kill myself

also to be fair i had a gf at the time

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
Non virgins arent beautiful

• +1
Reactions: researcher888
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Stay the same king, don't lower your standards, you got it lion

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Well yeah, man, mistakes are here to learn from. You tried to play one girl to get the other, but ended up losing both. The fucking irony.
Nah, I got the other girl, I dumped her myself.. but the fact that she was not virgin was in the end not acceptable.

Feel free to send her pics. I am also virgin only and it led to significantly reducing my dating interests
Not willing to share my angels with anyone sorry.. but yeah it sucks

Stay the same king, don't lower your standards, you got it lion
good cope

Nah, I got the other girl, I dumped her myself.. but the fact that she was not virgin was in the end not acceptable.

Not willing to share my angels with anyone sorry.. but yeah it sucks

good cope
Shes not an angel if someone else fucked her silly cuck

• +1
Reactions: researcher888 and standardcel
But fate decreed you ended up with none and landed on this forum. Initially, I thought you made one mistake with two repercussions. In reality, you made two separate mistakes, each carrying its own repercussions.

Shes not an angel if someone else fucked her silly cuck
agree

But fate decreed you ended up with none and landed on this forum. Initially, I thought you made one mistake with two repercussions. In reality, you made two separate mistakes, each carrying its own repercussions.
it's funny to me whe npeople call me graycel or newfag when i've been on psl forums for a decade it really means nothing to me that im here lol

it's funny to me whe npeople call me graycel or newfag when i've been on psl forums for a decade it really means nothing to me that im here lol
I didn't mean to attack you for being new. I meant you ended up here because of fate.

• +1
Reactions: researcher888
I didn't mean to attack you for being new. I meant you ended up here because of fate.
Yeah but I meant that I’ve been on these sites for a long time anyways

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass