i lost faith in all women

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
i guess nawalt really is true
there are so many different women, but deep down they are all the same with no exception, dont forget that.

remember the post saying i got a gf? yes that was true, and i thought i found myself a girl who mgtow would call 'an unicorn'
she's pretty, really shy, likes writing poems and we connected on a deep personal level and i thought i finally found the perfect one. it seemed so surreal, the way she spoke and all, i truly believed she was different

then after 3 weeks we have a casual conversation
we start talking about random shit, and she mentions some party she attended a year ago. i ask about it, and she tells me laughingly how it was the first time when she kissed some guy and regretted it afterwards
reading that made me sick to my stomach

the girl who i thought was mine, that introverted shy girl went to a random party
drank alcohol, and then tongue fucked some totally random guy who might be 2or 3 years older than her
and shes telling me this on chat while laughing about it

i lost all my love and attraction to her
im disgusted by all of this and im supposed to go over to her house in an hour

i want to return to my old lifestyle, playing league 24/7 and rotting alone
that was way better than this

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Solidcoin and Deleted member 4310
Shes larping to make you jealous

women play these mind games

that or shes just a whore

That’s it? Thought it was more serious like a gangbang jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2486
Giphy

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Blackout.xl
Thats nothing mate, in a few years girls will joke with you about how they’ve had sex with people 10 years older than you. Youve got to get over it if you want to have any meaningful relationship. You have to have the mindset that you are NOT “the relationship”, and you have to feel like you can leave any time. Also that this is just one person in your story, and there will be many more to come, so enjoy your time with them for as long as you can, and when you stop enjoying you can just leave.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, karbo and ElliotRodgerJr
Wtf? She kissed a nigga, so what? Girls go to parties and get trains ran on them. Don’t be Mad

It’s a kiss wtf. Almost every other women who was interested me had an N count above 3.

kissed = fucked

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
water is wet
LMS over anything son