I lost height

N

nikicoo

Iron
Last question, I have been studying a lot for which I spend hunched over and I have noticed that I have gone from 178cm to 175cm, will I be able to recover my height? I've been stretching and I can't go back to before, I've also been wearing shoes that make my back hurt, I don't know if that influences it but I lost height and I'm afraid I won't recover it, I'm 17 years old.
I also don't know if this has an influence, but I have been taking 1700mg of amino acids, including arginine, ornithine, glycine, vitamin B3, lysine, omega 3, EPA, DHA.
this is supposed to help me grow but since taking this I think I lost cm, although while losing cm one day I woke up measuring more, I measured myself 180cm, the bad thing is that the next day I measured 180cm I continued with my height lost at 175cm, I don't know if it has something to do with the fact that every time you grow you lose height or my body is shit, I would be very grateful if you help me

Do you measure at the same time in the day?
Out of bed im187 cm but within 1 hour I’m down about 1,5 cm

sit up straight and strengthen your back and take occasional breaks to move around.

weak back will cause your body to hunch because it’s using other muscles to overcompensate

your cope stack won’t help your shit posture

consider foam rolling and other active stretching routines

If that doesn’t fix anything in 1-3 months go to a doctor

Every time? Had you been doing any deadlifts or sports?
If not maybe you should see a doctor. Could be scoliosis or something
oh yeah, I've been deadlifting a little bit, squats, sprints, jumping jacks, does this affect anything? and if so, will i get my height back? is that I literally feel like a dwarf without my old height

sit up straight and strengthen your back and take occasional breaks to move around.

weak back will cause your body to hunch because it’s using other muscles to overcompensate

your cope stack won’t help your shit posture

consider foam rolling and other active stretching routines

If that doesn’t fix anything in 1-3 months go to a doctor
I really thank you very much, I will start with stretching and better posture

• +1
Reactions: bara
oh yeah, I've been deadlifting a little bit, squats, sprints, jumping jacks, does this affect anything? and if so, will i get my height back? is that I literally feel like a dwarf without my old height
No those reductions in height are only temporary compression of the spine. After a nights sleep you should be the same.
I would see a doctor. Sounds like an issue you shouldn’t take lightly

No those reductions in height are only temporary compression of the spine. After a nights sleep you should be the same.
I would see a doctor. Sounds like an issue you shouldn’t take lightly
I will take it into account thank you very much

Last question, I have been studying a lot for which I spend hunched over and I have noticed that I have gone from 178cm to 175cm, will I be able to recover my height? I've been stretching and I can't go back to before, I've also been wearing shoes that make my back hurt, I don't know if that influences it but I lost height and I'm afraid I won't recover it, I'm 17 years old.
I also don't know if this has an influence, but I have been taking 1700mg of amino acids, including arginine, ornithine, glycine, vitamin B3, lysine, omega 3, EPA, DHA.
this is supposed to help me grow but since taking this I think I lost cm, although while losing cm one day I woke up measuring more, I measured myself 180cm, the bad thing is that the next day I measured 180cm I continued with my height lost at 175cm, I don't know if it has something to do with the fact that every time you grow you lose height or my body is shit, I would be very grateful if you help me
Exemestane dosing together with IGF LR3 will help you
@FreakkForLife

• +1
Reactions: nikicoo